How do I use this Hat? o.O

I hate it when i get pieces of gear like this.
Got it as a reward from tavern defense nmhc, before anyone asks. :P
On one hand, i could dump every level into tower damage to help my summoner get to 5k while not losing any tower hp and only ~100 tower range.
On the other, the hero hp + attack are both really good, and it has the ability two, too. Low ups, so the resists wouldn't be great, but all three pieces of leather i'd be throwing this on has >300^'s, so i might be able to stay at 90% resists, anyway (or at least 90% fire / generic and 83%+ the other two...all I know is that my resists are overkill at the moment so i think i could lose some and still be okay...)

Thoughts? Ideas?

I feel your pain on this one. My Summoner (Demoness) wears Leather, too, and so that would go great on her. At the same time, it could be a great DPS piece. Even though it has a lower amount of ups for an Ultimate, you would get a much higher set bonus for it (which helps even things out.) Very tough to say. I would generally go with tower, as it seems tougher to find good tower pieces.

Just go with the dps. 40% bonus will keep the resistances high enough. Summoner/EV sure is tempting, but you'll have more fun/use out of it on your DPS.

Just go with the dps. 40% bonus will keep the resistances high enough. Summoner/EV sure is tempting, but you'll have more fun/use out of it on your DPS.

I'm thinking the exact opposite here..
Going builder will put this at 547 tower damage (w/o bonus) beating any sup
However, go DPS and any good sup can beat that piece

go tower perfect for ev or summoner

not common to find really good tower gear either

dps will be ok but not worth it on a 227 piece plus the low ability not really going to reach high as points on dps
i would lean more towards a tower piece

Varied responses. I like that~ :D
Maybe i should have made this a poll...
I suppose i'll up it in open and see how it fits, both ways.

And Crzy, Ow.
Just looking at that piece hurts my inside-y-place. :/

I think the res will be like 41/40/40/40 on it once upped and with set bonus. Wouldn't cause for a big loss there. Still though the hero damage will barely beat a trans and ability 2 is rather low. I'd go summoner with it.

It can either be an average dps piece, or an above-average but imperfect Tower. Long as your other pieces have 200-300 range and speed, you won't miss it.

I know what Setsuna would tell you to do with it, an Active Summoner/EV piece (upgrade the res and the Tower Damage) lol xD

I maybe should have made this into a poll... :D
I know what i'll do, i'll up it on open three ways. Tower, dps & hybrid; then post the pictures of the results w/ set bonus.
Not at my computer at this time, i shall do so when i get home~