Special tiles in Kings Game

Hey guys, just curious, because all these guides I see talk about special glowing tiles in Kings Game that give extra effects, but I don't see to see any at all. Not sure what might be going on. At this point I'm not even sure what they look like. If anyone could help me out that would be great. Thanks

And don't beat yourself up over the random effects you get. I ran surv yesterday from wave 18 to 30 and never got the increase in DU/MU. :(

And don't beat yourself up over the random effects you get. I ran surv yesterday from wave 18 to 30 and never got the increase in DU/MU. :(

Really? =o I always get it the first wave, no matter where I start. 0.o

Really? =o I always get it the first wave, no matter where I start. 0.o

Yeah after not getting it by wave 20, I was curious how long it would take. Of course I was only getting 5 or 6 tiles a wave but still.

You can run around with your summoner in phase shift and activate the tiles, then swap to overlord to upgrade/heal/repair as needed. :)

You can run around with your summoner in phase shift and activate the tiles, then swap to overlord to upgrade/heal/repair as needed. :)

I'm going to try this out later today.

I'm going to try this out later today.

Is it wrong that I take this with a vaguely ominous "Oh...really?" tone?

Is it wrong that I take this with a vaguely ominous "Oh...really?" tone?

I just never thought to try it! It's a great idea.

It doesnt work I am pretty sure of it.

RE: activating tiles with phase shift...

It does work, quite well actually. I don't have a summoner with any sort of dps gear or genie or monkey, so on my Kings Game survival runs I stay in phase shift 100% of the time, and if it looks like I'm gonna need mana for any reason I start running around grabbing tiles rather than coming out of phase and getting one shotted.

Joined a KG survival this past weekend and we got around 8 Defenses Upgraded tiles during the run, I had the majority of them, and of course none came before we finished upgrading. :P