Sign in to follow this  
mcwolves71

How Do You Beat Crystalline Demensions on Insane Plus?

And by beat i OF COURSE mean beat like the first wave or two. Tried out a lot of things but oddly enough it seems like we don't have enough DU,lol

I don't think it's possible to finish it completely on insane plus, not with current character gear and levels, i get the impression that at the time they designed it they didn't know that their would be no further patches to increase character levels

Take Slooshi, Headhuntress, Kiss, and another PS3 all-star with a fistful of ultra-strong 90s and sequester them in a house for a weekend with a reliable PSN connection. Take away all their cell phones, feed them whatever they want, and tell them that it can't be done.

At least by Monday we'd know with near certainty whether it's possible. :)

Ahh that sucks

I can barely,run with two people if I host. But in others taverns I've done 3 and made it to about 2 5k/ 3.5k with 4,ppl in the last wave but then it froze

I've not even attempted insane plus, if i finished insane i'd probably have a got but on insane plus ogres just 1 hit your crystal, and with goblin copters dropping multiple ogres right next to your crystal at the top and bottom make me think it would be impossible on insane plus

Take Slooshi, Headhuntress, Kiss, and another PS3 all-star with a fistful of ultra-strong 90s and sequester them in a house for a weekend with a reliable PSN connection. Take away all their cell phones, feed them whatever they want, and tell them that it can't be done.

At least by Monday we'd know with near certainty whether it's possible. :)

It dont matter if all your characters r lvl 90 nobody but nobody will ever beat SkyCity on Insane+ not even your slooshi,headhuntress or kiss they might think they good but they will never beat Crystalline Demensions no matter how strong they r.

It dont matter if all your characters r lvl 90 nobody but nobody will ever beat SkyCity on Insane+ not even your slooshi,headhuntress or kiss they might think they good but they will never beat Crystalline Demensions no matter how strong they r.

That's some fighting talk lol, never say never!

one thing i do know is with the lack of DU towers arn't that helpful and it's all about having strong DPS characters

I believe sky city is possible on insane plus if you have 4 really good dps's huntresses, equipped with good shais & genies to stay invisible, and 3 people stick to their own crystal while the other covers a person if they die & kills the boss

The problem with sky city is the goblin copters attacking you with their rockets, but it's not a problem if you stay invisible, last time i beat sky city on insane i didn't get hit and my crystal didn't get hit, while the other guys i was playing with died loads and took crystal damage, and i'm no better than they are at the game, it's also essential to take as many goblin coppers down as you can before the reach land so the ogres fall to their death, you can save yourself a whole heap of trouble this way

This is the problem with the monk part of Crystaline dimension the mini map takes up the whole screen and you can not see the goblin copters coming to the top and bottom crystals so multiple goblin copters just appear next to your crystal dropping dozens of ogres at a time

last time i beat sky city on insane i didn't get hit and my crystal didn't get hit, while the other guys i was playing with died loads and took crystal damage,

Hey now! Don't know where the died loads comes from but I didn't die a single time that whole game besides the 1-2 times I accidentally fell off the map. ;) (hell my dps is practically unkillable on insane w/ my kairi/resist suit) Crystal damage, definitely! But damn I swear that bottom crystal is the hardest! :D

Hey now! Don't know where the died loads comes from but I didn't die a single time that whole game besides the 1-2 times I accidentally fell off the map. ;) (hell my dps is practically unkillable on insane w/ my kairi/resist suit) Crystal damage, definitely! But damn I swear that bottom crystal is the hardest! :D

Last time wasn't with you lol, i think i died loads last time i played with you trying to kill the boss and falling to my death trying to jump on the damn ship

Last time wasn't with you lol, i think i died loads last time i played with you trying to kill the boss and falling to my death trying to jump on the damn ship

Lol oh that's what i Figured. Yeah that airship jump is a pain.

As I read this post I was hoping I would read somewhere a group of people teamed up and pulled it off.

Personally I have seen all kinds of cool things done in this game. The DD community has so many amazing talented players that still set new records and help each other.

It will happen one day - has anyone beaten crystal demension on insane? w/o+

Inquiring minds want to know?
Me and DB, Ranger tried skycity a few weeks ago on insane(not+) and we just barely lost on the last wave. It was a lot of fun.

I've beat sky city on insane with 3 different groups it's not so bad as long as put up some magic blockades to distract the ogres when they drop and don't stand too near the crystals when defending the crystals.
Crystaline dimension on insane the farthest we got was the fifth wave with chemyz, poundsand, kockeyedzombie and me on insane but haven't tried it too much since.

Chemyz is the one who knows how to build it on insane but he really hasn't felt like playing it since. He was directing everyone where to build there stuff when we got that far. It does help with the time of building it to have 2 or 3 lvl 90 builders for example have dbkilin do traps with 90 builder, kockeyedzombie do auras, and chemyz do harpoons, etc.

Sounds impossible and probably not worth trying. I guess the way to beat it, is to never try? Its impossible with your limitations. Maybe on xbox with the evil they conjure.

Alek Trevan SAYS he and a friend have beat the first wave, but I don't really know.

But again I stress I'm not talking about beating the whole thing, just the first wave or two on insane +

Alek Trevan SAYS he and a friend have beat the first wave, but I don't really know.

But again I stress I'm not talking about beating the whole thing, just the first wave or two on insane +

Beating sky city first wave or two on insane+ or cd?