I am done Dungeon Defenders

Well, I think you're taking the path that I am going to be taking once I actually get un-lazy enough to take screenshots of my stuffs

You can just give it to me and I'll organize it for you
:squire:

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im looking about Eternian Cannon,Eternian Greatsword and more if u want i can pay u something..
and i looking about some accs to my builders

Grats on w/e triggered this :p (I'm assuming you finally beat those survivals)

PS
If you're doing giveaways, give me a heads up. I have a huge amount of stuff that doesn't deserve to be taverned and its high time someone got to use it

i dont post much, but i would really like to say thanks you for all the guides and stuff you have made. its pretty much thanks to you and your guides that i even broke 1.5k stats and beat any NM stuff.

if you arnt gonna use that seahorse i know a dps monk that could use it. :P

I thought you were leaving! You scared me for a second there, draemn. You could try to beat some of your times on maps.
I'm just going to stick to community contributions like live streaming, giving advice, running people through maps and such :)

I may occasionally go for speed runs, but they aren't my cup o tea! (tropical green tea is)

can i have a plate chestpeice and helmet in towers, and leather gloves for monk boost/dps? maybe a decent weapon for monk too (DPS)

congrats on beating everything you want, i still have a ways to go until that happens for me.

Thanks for all you have given to the community. I use your KG guide and it works with 3.5k summons and only 2.5k everything else XD

I need a trap or aura set, it will help me a ton, but help the ones that really need it first though:)

I thought you were leaving! You scared me for a second there, draemn. You could try to beat some of your times on maps.

The team could just release new maps :) ahaha but it looks like the teams going to be doing that anyway(map contest) :D

I'm just going to stick to community contributions like live streaming, giving advice, running people through maps and such :)

I may occasionally go for speed runs, but they aren't my cup o tea! (tropical green tea is)

Ive got alot of trans, let me know if u need any pieces for this; And if u do a drop party let me know ill come in and clear my item box :)

We should do "4" player palantir this weekend

Glad you're not leaving. I don't post much, but I do appreciate the feedback and contributions you make to the community. That said, tower gear is pretty much what I'm looking for. If you have any decent leather items that would help.

Thanks for the kind words people. But let's have a bit of Huzaah for beating everything in the game I wanted to challenge myself with :D I know there is no official "you beat the game," but this is my "I beat the game."

Thanks for the kind words people. But let's have a bit of Huzaah for beating everything in the game I wanted to challenge myself with :D I know there is no official "you beat the game," but this is my "I beat the game."

You can technically never beat the game. You can always challenge yourself to do it with less units, etc. etc.

Technically u beat the game when you become a ultimate defender, at least it was. Now to beat the game you would have to beat the extra achievements

can i get a tower weapon for my squire and huntress, can i also get 2 dps weapons for my ranger and barb(Steam Saw or Gladius)

I sent you a friend request on steam and you did accept it. :(

prepare yourself, tons of friend requests are coming^^

gratulation, that sure was some hard work. i was scared that we would have to life without your awesome layouts from now on^^
i hope you post the times you plan on doing the life streams, if they are at the weekend i will be there and watch your magic^^
good luck from now on, i still wait for randomly meeting you or anybody else from the forum^^

O.o I'm not going anywhere... I don't know where you are getting that from. I didn't say once that I'm not going to play.

Sorry I just kind of assumed since the 'I am done'
Glad you are sticking around then your guides are always worth reading.

Best of luck with the stuff you are giving away

If you have any ult pieces I would love those :O

But I'm super sad you won't be playing as much/I won;t see you on forums! :( You were always awesome in-game and I know many others feel the same way about you!
I'll hopefully see you in the next game Trendy releases :D

What a shame, your akatiti jumgle video was so helpful to me. Might I trouble you for a pristine tower vest, if availible?

^ He's still playing, he just beat everything he wanted to in the game

On a un-related note, good to see your alive and well :) (haven't seen u online in forever)