proj speed 581

I think it is low on base but what the heck 80million mana after

base 5242
elem 34
proj per sec 8
mag 90
reload 10
proj speed 1770

mess up part is that I pulled an 84^ not too long ago for 83 and have been leveling my :huntress: like crazy to use it (just hit 82) lol new goal is now 90 jajaja... I'm going to cry but excited to get there.

Sorry guys but I really LOVE this weapon.
Thanks for reading.

Nice! My best is a 55. Of course I farm armor more often, but still. 55.

Send me some good karma for my next attempt to get 80^ plate gloves for 83. The RNG might listen to you!

The highest one that I farmed myself was an 85^ that I just recently lost due to a save corruption. :(

I must've farmed the lab like a gazillion times today and all I'm getting is 30^ average. Double :(

forgot to mention, this was from insane... once or twice a month I have duty which consist of staying in a room (hotel like) and answer the phone (if it rings) for 24 hours. so I played all day :) that's what i had last night and also ran 1 MM girraffe run for one 39^ max, 2 w/ 1 point into one of the tower stats (sold to tavern) and another 37 avarage. highest kairie was 54^ with 3 others bellow 30^sh on hard. and like 20 alch labs run total. also MM insane+ like 80 times (4-5 hours), got my 1st 107^ armor piece, but fell to sell all bottom :(, either ways my app is 83 now and my huntress half way to 83. I think I'm going to make my app walls or tower full atk, level my other one to make it dps once it hits 78 (so he can use the gear, 76 now)

keep trying guys, i know i will, want to get a lower level with high ^s... 90 is way to far for me know.