Sign in to follow this  
LaurawantsaCow

[UPDATE: 3/4/13] Dungeon Defenders February Community XP Event for 360 and PS3

I just got my invite and went to join and it said connection to host lost!!! How do I get another invite? Psn is teknik871 thank you in advance

When i was invited into the lobby for the event i suddenly got kicked and well didnt get t participate in the on going even is there a way i can rejoin ??????????

psn;zombiefighta

Hmm, I said anytime to give them flexibility. And after sitting here since before noon hindsight tells me I shoulda said noon lol. Oh well, maybe next time. Congrats to all that got in.

i cant join the one taking care of the events just cause im not in the u.s. -_- iwould have like to have 50 million xp.but i cant so pleas can you next time make canada count in it -_- thank you

Hmm, I said anytime to give them flexibility. And after sitting here since before noon hindsight tells me I shoulda said noon lol. Oh well, maybe next time. Congrats to all that got in.

We're going into overtime. Hang in there!

Thank you! That was awesome!!! and loved the host we had (trendyent3) AWESOME guy :) it was fun jumping through the walls

Glad to finally meet the man behind the handle. :^)

hope i will be able to get in the next one thanks for trying to get to all congratz to the one's who did.

Are you sure you don't want to get in now?

If you can squeeze me in that would be great! No worries though, it's agreat event and thanks for doing it!

If you can squeeze me in that would be great! No worries though, it's agreat event and thanks for doing it!

What's your PSN ID?

Okay so I just looked at the google doc. It seems my green highlight goes into the next column. Does that mean I get even more xp? If not I'd settle for a cookie :)

Had a fun time. :) Thanks Laura! I hope you take some of my ideas into consideration, and inform the coordinators about them. I'm looking forward to the next event. :D

Who had Laura as their huntress? I would enjoy playing normal games with them. It was a good time. Maybe send an invite if you want to as well.

Hope that doesn't sound creepy...