Sign in to follow this  
Jfoxwell

Easter Eggs

I hope they do
I don't like the idea of paying out of my *** just to get a skin simply because I wasn't around when the eggs dropped
Not to mention that the only reason to not bring them back is that it might devalue mega chickens a bit ( or a lot. and I don't care about either. We have enough other currency items )

I hope they do
I don't like the idea of paying out of my *** just to get a skin simply because I wasn't around when the eggs dropped
Not to mention that the only reason to not bring them back is that it might devalue mega chickens a bit ( or a lot. and I don't care about either. We have enough other currency items )

I agree completely. No real reason not to though. I really only care about the skin anyways, since the chicken has no real use now.

I agree completely. No real reason not to though. I really only care about the skin anyways, since the chicken has no real use now.

In that case, they could drop every egg type except for Humungous. That would keep everyone happy.

They could do like they did last year easter only though. I mean people dont need to be greedy everyone should have a chance to get a chicken. My personal opinion.

In that case, they could drop every egg type except for Humungous. That would keep everyone happy.

How often do you see auctions that are handled by paying multiple megas? ( not to mention, megas are being cloned anyway, so making more legit megas will actually improve the odds of having one that isn't duped )

Wasnt long after Easter last year i quit... those damn humungous eggs where impossible to farm.. had to be lucky to get them.. i spent many many hours trying to get them and i ended up with only 5 or 6 off memory...

Wasnt long after Easter last year i quit... those damn humungous eggs where impossible to farm.. had to be lucky to get them.. i spent many many hours trying to get them and i ended up with only 5 or 6 off memory...

I farmed all 64 Humo eggs, did not buy or trade for any, kinda why I hope they don't come back lol. But if they do come back they need to do it in some other way, something like the coal.

Joined Hitmonchan's game last night & asked if he knew about eggs for this year, he said they are not sure if they will do an Easter event this year. I sure hope they do since I was playing on Open last April.

My hope was that they would create a genuine Easter stage this year. One where completing it on Nightmare would reward Humongous Eggs, and then lower difficulties would reward the lower sizes. This would make it like coal, where it's by no means easy to earn by the average player - but those who choose to do it can do so at any time. You won't be permanently locked out of base game reward content for having started late, etc.

My hope was that they would create a genuine Easter stage this year. One where completing it on Nightmare would reward Humongous Eggs, and then lower difficulties would reward the lower sizes. This would make it like coal, where it's by no means easy to earn by the average player - but those who choose to do it can do so at any time. You won't be permanently locked out of base game reward content for having started late, etc.

I think this, combined with the Easter Egg Hunt of last year. Map can reward it at any time, but all maps could still reward it for a limited time.

I missed it last year, and would love to do a bit of hunting.

I don't even care if there's a new stage or anything like that. I just want them to turn on the egg drops again. Honestly, that was a lot of fun and made survival more tolerable... different enough to cut the monotony of farming. I didn't even like the costume or anything like that... I just want to hunt for the eggs again.

I agree they need to make an official stage if possible make a giant rabbid bunny the egg stealer bwahahaha!

Hmm, I'm definitely hoping for the ability to get some eggs, cause I'm not buying them for that costume. Hopefully I'll get time to play during that period.

i personally think that eggs should come back. i already have the mega chicken and the costume. but i didnt own the game when the event went on so i had to pay soo mmuch just to get those things. that and i find that the mega chicken is an amazing dps pet so id like more than just one for my charecters and i wouldnt like to pay out my butt just to get another.