1.joining with a squire and is towers
2.being below level 70
3.not having matching armor
4.joining with two people
5.just being loud and annoying
6.not killing whatever is needed to be killed ( like djinns, sharks, orges, etc
7.taking the treasure chest like a maniac
8.having a sucky weapon when you join a hard map
9.*most people only want to do morrago with 2 people , SO DONT JOIN expecting to stay
10.joining with music being loud when you have a mic
11.trolling
12.begging
13.upgrading stuff on morrago when not given permission
14.if you cant even hold a area on power leveling on mistymire, most likely to get kicked
15.when you join and the host ask you to leave , and you dont
16.when you join during build time and sell something , *that will just make the person hate you
17.LAST BUT NOT LEAST , DONT SELL DEFENCES WITHOUT PERMISSION TO , BY THE HOST

If this post is any indication of who you are as a person, acting like this will get you kicked from my games :)

I don't feel anyone should be kicked from a game unless they are being intentionally disruptive. If you are going to kick someone for a reason other than this, I think you should explain to the person why you'd rather them not be there and give them the oppertunity to leave on their own before kicking them- It's just polite.

Those reasons would make almost every new player kicked out of the games. Having full resists and upgrading defences should be enough for most maps. As player base diminishes there would be no new players finding any games.

At the end game when you could do more damage than towers combined, there is a need for dps or dps boosting characters. That is just mainly for maps like cd and akatiti and newer maps.

I don't feel anyone should be kicked from a game unless they are being intentionally disruptive. If you are going to kick someone for a reason other than this, I think you should explain to the person why you'd rather them not be there and give them the oppertunity to leave on their own before kicking them- It's just polite.

when a player is level 75+ should you really need to explain how to play ?
If they power leveled their way up with out learning to play first its their own fault they keep getting kicked
I am not going to waste my time explaining what they are doing wrong I would end up spending more time explaining to people how to play then actually playing

when a player is level 75+ should you really need to explain how to play ?
If they power leveled their way up with out learning to play first its their own fault they keep getting kicked
I am not going to waste my time explaining what they are doing wrong I would end up spending more time explaining to people how to play then actually playing

I agree with this point. If they wish to be power-leveled, it's their responsibility to learn how to play. Players like myself worked our way up. There is a fine line between helping someone and just carrying someone through something. Although I also agree with the idea of explaining to them why they're being kicked, all that will lead to is aggressive rebuttals and a lot of wasted time. I've helped people numerous times to only be greeted with, "This isn't good enough" or "Why aren't I level 100 yet?"

People need to learn to play on their own or they become leeches that constantly have to rely on someone to give them a build or carry them through something.

nm is the problem as it a big leap in difficulty to all these new players so co op with other players isnt going to end well

it the same thing in other games would you want some new player to join your game and increase difficulty of enemies which in return makes it more hard for you as you wont be able to carry unless you have uber stuff

or the games where it just standard same equipment but less experienced player trying to defeat some level or boss but has no experience at all and is just going to die and not contribute i would hate to have someone like that in a shooter co op game for example

some new guy trying to do a hard level but never played before and has no idea what to do. those guys i hate

sure in this game you can get away with many things if you have nice stats but what about the guys who have stats that just pass the bare minimum to hold and they require a player who knows what there doing and can contribute in helping to beat a level or a boss whatever they need help with

for someone like me it not gonna matter as i can carry players in maps since my stats are high as. but i reckon those hosts who have low stats who cant carry and need help of other players will kick you i would do the same thing as i was in there shoes before we all started with lower stats and worked our way up, so teamwork will become important

Just had a similar experience in my Shop.
Someone came in and told me, that he got "hackedz" and needs Mana "pliz".

I said: "Why should i open a Shop? To throw my Mana at you? Leave my Shop!"

And so he did. Some people are just annoying.
Grrr.

13.upgrading stuff on morrago when not given permission
So how shall people know they are not allowed to upgrade things although they get kicked from other maps because they DON'T upgrade defenses?

ye that reason is pretty stupid for kicking someone if your build is built in a way that requires no upgrades you should let the other players know it not there fault and a very stupid reason to kick someone for when you designed your build that way they don't know if something bad will go wrong for building in a way where it could impact how mobs react, as they join tell them what not to do simple as that if they don't listen then a good reason to kick as there trolling

so how shall people know the
y are not allowed to upgrade things although they get kicked from other maps because they don't upgrade defenses?

ttttttttttrrrrrrrrrrruuuuuuuueeeeee

like I said, unless you have someone purposely trying to ruin your game, politely ask them to leave. Most people can't read minds and don't know if you want them there or not, even if you think the reason is obvious.

What I REALLY don't understand is people who make games with names like join = kick. I've never understood that one myself. If you don't want people to join, why did you make the game public? Then with the "only want 2/3 people for this" why don't people just use the hide match button in the menu instead of leaving it open and having to kick everyone that joins?

there also people who host public games but kick everyone ive seen some people do it why dont they hide match if they forgot to create in private

some random hosts running survivals not sure if hackers but it funny wen i asked few people on friend list u try join that survival didn't even get chance to see map lol

hackers forgetting to hide match not sure what it is but there some random that host survivals and the wave number goes up fast which i believe is some hacker abusing the game

Sometimes it's annoying to get kicked because you're too "overpowered."

The other day I was bored of farming Akatiti nmhc, so I decided to join some pub games. Unfortunately, there weren't much nm pub games available at the time, so when I joined some insane difficulty games to help some ppl out, I immediately got kicked from the majority of them.

I guess some people don't like it when a lvl 100 character joins to be of assistance. =(

I guess some people don't like it when a lvl 100 character joins to be of assistance. =(

I can see where they're coming from. A normal level 100, (not those which got power leveled and have no clue) would be able to do a lot of insane maps with just aura stacks. I did that to help people with Bruteforce. When I was their level, I almost always played by myself. In games like this I find success in being able to say, "I did this myself." Getting assistance would ruin that.

yep i dont like getting through games with ease just because someone else got through before and have better gear it ruins the fun for the lower stat players as it give no challenge

Sounds about right. When I want to play around in insane, I usually bring my builders (with around 1k hero dmg or less and "meh" resists) and don't build unless asked. I've also got a few chars in the 70s with hand-me-down gear. It's simply a lot more fun that way for everybody.

Exceptions are the boss fights (and I always ask first -- some people want to actually, you know, *play* during the boss) and turkey hunt.

like I said, unless you have someone purposely trying to ruin your game, politely ask them to leave. Most people can't read minds and don't know if you want them there or not, even if you think the reason is obvious.

What I REALLY don't understand is people who make games with names like join = kick. I've never understood that one myself. If you don't want people to join, why did you make the game public? Then with the "only want 2/3 people for this" why don't people just use the hide match button in the menu instead of leaving it open and having to kick everyone that joins?

I wish I could give you upvotes or likes for this post. This REALLY bugs me

I was wondering -- since I just started playing again; and have only played LAN or Private games with friends -- why when I go to pub games I am always kicked from insane and hard maps as a level 71 Jester with stats so I can hold my own on insane? I think I have only been able to stay in one pub match in the past week, and that was someone who was going through the campaign for their first time, while apparently getting wasted.

I mean I don't play tower build just cause I only do that when screwing around with friends cause we don't care if a random ogre pops up or anything. But when playing seriously it is all DPS build, decent resistances ( not good enough for nightmare ) but plenty enough for insane. I can solo most campaign non-dlc insane maps with my combination of characters. So is it just because I am playing Jester? If so I can understand because they can be used to troll with ease, but I have a casting rate of over 200, so I often repair and do upgrades since I generate 200 mana per kill with my genie. Plus I use the Wheel O Fortuna to make those 150 cost triple star upgrade.

Just please someone tell me if I am the insane one for trying to pub as a legitimate Jester, or if it is just ****ish hosts.

unfortunately as some people have said above, some hosts are absolutely terrible, and some are quite nice, you may have just had a string of bad hosts =\ I don't think I've played any insane public matches since Nightmare came out, so I can't say anything for what the quality of host will be like for that bracket, though I myself have been kicked from many a nightmare game joining on my Tower Jester (who has decent tower stats and around 2K hero hp/dmg as well as an almost full resist set)