Sign in to follow this  
ShadowZer0

Will this game be on ps4

That's what you say now but when it's launched with a kick *** game and superb online facilities :-)

My definition of a kick *&^% game is WAY different than most people's. I NEVER buy anything at launch. EVER. I rarely ever fall for hype (I know how to tell when something is hype a majority of the time) and I have WAY more important things to spend my money on rather than a new game system right now. Priorities you know....

Oh and those "superb on line bla bla bla" they are NEVER as "superb" as they make them out to be until the bugs are worked out. LOL

My definition of a kick *&^% game is WAY different than most people's. I NEVER buy anything at launch. EVER. I rarely ever fall for hype (I know how to tell when something is hype a majority of the time) and I have WAY more important things to spend my money on rather than a new game system right now. Priorities you know....

Oh and those "superb on line bla bla bla" they are NEVER as "superb" as they make them out to be until the bugs are worked out. LOL

You could be spending all of that money on ps+ XD (trying not to laugh)
But in all seriousness, when you're a teenager who has to buy their own systems, it feels alot more costly :P

$600 is ALOT of dishes washed.

You could be spending all of that money on ps+ XD (trying not to laugh)
But in all seriousness, when you're a teenager who has to buy their own systems, it feels alot more costly :P

$600 is ALOT of dishes washed.

STOP LAUGHING ME! LOL
Yeah spending on that ps+ baby... totally worth it! LOL for reals!

You have a good point. And if anyone is a teenager who has to earn/buy your own system and games, I do salute you! Yes, that is a crap load of dishes, lawns mowed, laundry done, garbage taking out vaccuming, or gutter cleaning!

Thank you for reminding me of that Camp!

Seriously on the ps4 front... Im not so sure that will be a good value vs dollar/chore purchase at launch. Wait till the buying season for the holidays are over and watch the prices plummet... LOLOLOL

STOP LAUGHING ME! LOL
Yeah spending on that ps+ baby... totally worth it! LOL for reals!

You have a good point. And if anyone is a teenager who has to earn/buy your own system and games, I do salute you! Yes, that is a crap load of dishes, lawns mowed, laundry done, garbage taking out vaccuming, or gutter cleaning!

Thank you for reminding me of that Camp!

Seriously on the ps4 front... Im not so sure that will be a good value vs dollar/chore purchase at launch. Wait till the buying season for the holidays are over and watch the prices plummet... LOLOLOL

I salute you for coming back after that corruption...
I tell ya when that happens to me I'm gonna take it as a sign that I should quit, after I burn some babies.

As for Ps4, I guess I'll have to wait for one of my friends to buy it and mooch off of them until I can tell if it's worth it or not XD

Actually the salute belongs to the commuinity for assisting me to even come back.
(and a special thanks to Uncle Tito for his gifts)

But thank you Camp. I really was going to quit. Yeah, not fun... AT ALL. I considered setting fire to cute furry animals. I totally understand burning things too

Well you know, we could always burn things togeather sometime. XD
I think I've only ever played with you once. (and I added you before that purely out of respect)
and I'm wondering if you're still missing anthing from any sets or weapons?
I can't guarentee anything because even if my luck isn't as bad as yours, it's still pretty bad.

Well you know, we could always burn things togeather sometime. XD
I think I've only ever played with you once. (and I added you before that purely out of respect)
and I'm wondering if you're still missing anthing from any sets or weapons?
I can't guarentee anything because even if my luck isn't as bad as yours, it's still pretty bad.

I thought it was my hubby you played with... I unno.. Ive slept since. LOL Lets hook up this weekend if my children let me near the ps3!

I think Im good. Ill show you all my new toys

ps4 was a day one purchase....until they said my psn games won't transfer. f that. might be a year or two now before i roll over.

unless it launches with a new uncharted.

And don't know why you would think that.

Have they said psn account games will carry over or something?

Yes they did all your old games will just carry over with your psn nick so yes DD will still be the same old DD unless we get more add on's and patches from trendy. Which people can ask hitmonchan?

LOL right bro i agree so it won't transfer all your old games u have to make a new PSN nick that's lame don't make no sense too but oh well i'm still getting one i'll still holla at you on my PS4 that is.