Official Temple O' Love Feedback Thread

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had a cupid get stuck on top of the center building and it seemed like there was invisible walls blocking my shots

I had a cupid get stuck on top of the center building and it seemed like there was invisible walls blocking my shots

Although I didn't get one to glitch up there, I did notice none of my shots hit it while it flew over the building.

they should just make the cupids on this map immune to pet damage or something if they hang around low as these bosses will get owned by dps pet

[c3;821516']i just completed this on insane, and it has given me some confidence i might be able to do it on NM, but there are some concerns i have that prevent me from wanting to try it. namely the inflated HP of the boss mobs. someone said they have 200 million HP on NM? im lucky if im doing 40k per projectile with my classics on my jester, and with as high as the cupids fly, im looking at 80k per attack at best, which is a whoooooooooooooole lotta shooting ima have to do for each one. (doing some dirty math its like, 10 and a half minutes of continual damage each. f that.)

I'd second this. I've got a monk with about 6mil hero damage on NM, and 30mil hero damage on Insane, but just killing the buggers on Insane took far too long.Basically, the stupid buggers kept dodging back and forth over the middle divider, so I kept having to run back and forth around most of the map, while being pelted with the stupid arrows, and mot of the time they were too high for me to aim high enough to hit them.

Please, lower their average height, and don't let them fly over the barrier in the middle of the map.

This level is so sickeningly unbalanced it destroys this game for me. I cannot believe anyone thought the last wave with the anti heroes was ok and balanced enough to release. The hp of these enemies needs to be half of what it currently is. Not to mention the squires jump over barricades and squeeze through tight corners.

0/10 disgusting map

Map seems to have FPS issues. All maps run fantastic on my computer (GTX 670 FTW), except this map is noticeably choppy.

Other than that, it's fun. Have done it a few times on NMHC with my brother. Not nearly as challenging as silent night IMO (although I'm sure many will disagree). Personally I love the fact that it requires ranged DPS; it's a nice change of pace. I love telling barbs when we do a pub group 'sorry, you are not needed'. :D

i really like the challange.. had to level a ranger from 0-90 and now im still using him at lvl 97 (hes 8th char aiming to 100). i love the ranger costume and have to say this is much better as sky o love (also because that map is lagging like hell at my pc)