Afk summoners pet

I recently began to use afk summoners (my summoner who summon minion is obviously geared toward tower stat with kobold as pet) to get more armor drop.

I asked myself, should i make them wear a set with high herohealth and resist and use guardian pet?

Just asking for your opinion, to know what other ppl do with their afk summoners, so i can make the best use of them.

Personally, I use one of the treadmill pets for the higher tower stats, and just stay in Overlord mode for the extra "no player damage taken" bonus. Most of my builds revolve around using minions as most of the damage, so that makes the defenses themselves more effective too.

Personally, I use one of the treadmill pets for the higher tower stats, and just stay in Overlord mode for the extra "no player damage taken" bonus. Most of my builds revolve around using minions as most of the damage, so that makes the defenses themselves more effective too.

Yes i use kobold for the summoners who summon the minion it's for the other summoners i use (in full summoners party for armor drop)

Personally, I just keep mine phased, regardless of what pet you're using, if you leave your Summoners vulnerable, you're just begging to get shot by Goblin Copters. :P Even with maxed Resistances, you likely won't make it through the wave alive so pets won't do you much, if any, good.

I was planning on making 4 DPS summoners.
the idea was to get 7 good seahorses and one good cat.
the idea was for sky city. I might use two cats for kings game or something.

The long and short of it is, you can't go wrong with really good seahorses.

As far as pets, there's a few combos you can use if the summoner in question isn't summoning anything.

Djinn + Genie is considered the highest mana gain. From what I've heard, best way to up everything very quickly.

Djinn + Imp - if you want to full afk and keep your auras repaired, this'll do it. Djinn gets mana, Imp uses it to repair.

Hunt + App Guards - Another good full afk pet build, but I'd say the repair build is better, only because This combo is overkill. You shouldn't be afk if you need to buff your towers.

DPS Pet combo. Summoners can get really good dps, and the combo really is up to you. Double Seahorse, Double Monkey, I'm a bit in the dark with great DPS pets, perhaps other users can offer suggestions?

Again, this is assuming you're using a summoner with no minions controlled by it. If you are, then you better have double treadmill pets. The stat loss affects all towers, where guards only buff towers in an area. If you're only defending one area, that might be better, and it would be awesome to see data on that, but I'm pretty sure you'd be losing a potential of 600 in all stats or more ( assuming you have access to p-pets, and I'm pretty sure guardians can't be perf. ) and I doubt that out weighs the buff guards can give.

I've used 4
1 builder
3 with focus in high resistance, health and flash healing stats
1 with monkey and genie pet for upgrading
2 with hunt and app guardians