tapatalk worth the $3?

Hey there!
So I'm waiting for my class and thinking about buying tapatalk for easier use on the forums here. Worth it? I see everybody using it on here so hopefully I can get a few answers :)

See, these are the only forums I go on. Hard to justify $3 for an app, but it seems like everyone likes it?

I use these forums from my phone without using it. I don't see why I should pay for something when I can get away without it. To each their own I guess.

I use these forums from my phone without using it. I don't see why I should pay for something when I can get away without it. To each their own I guess.

For me the interface is much easier to work with and use then the web forums. The HD version of Tapatalk is also quite good.

For me the interface is much easier to work with and use then the web forums. The HD version of Tapatalk is also quite good.

this^

I have never used Tapatalk my self but while on the subject of apps.

Amazon.com has an app store for Android and they have a differant paid app for free each day.

Aptly named app of the day.

I grab em everyday even if i will never probably use them.

some may prove worth your while may as well check it out.

Tapatalk is amazing. 'Nough said. :)

Was reading everyone's post and was leaning towards buying this. You just made the final push :)