Sign in to follow this  
LaurawantsaCow

Community XP Event Sign Up Thread

I've been playing Dungeon Defenders for the last few months, and some events ocurre but I dind't know. Last week I visited your webiste searching for more information, and I saw some notes of events, I really didn't know that was happening haha. Please let me participate on this one! \o/

My name is: Lucas Marini Falbo

My PSN' ID is: LucasMFalbo.

I'll be online at 20pm to 06am EST

This month's Community XP event for the PSN US will take place on Feb 21 from 12 p.m. - 8 p.m. EST.

If you are interested in participating all you will have to do is comment in this thread with your name, PSN ID, and what time of the day you will be online (in EST please!) Signing up does not guarantee entry. Well randomize entrants and post the final list on a Google doc that I'll create the day before the event.

Participants will receive 50 million XP! Plus, youll get one-on-one time with members of the community team. Have a burning question youve always wanted to ask? Send it straight to the team.

Don't forget to vote on which map and modifier you would like to play with. You can vote here. Voting ends this Monday Feb 18th so hurry up!

***This event is only for PSN US players.

Moo.

Name is Fix Groire. Not sure why you ask.
PSN ID is batman878
Will be on from 6 to 8 PM EST.

Moo.

I will be on the whole day. My name is Stephen Kemper and my Psn name is stevegetright. I have lost a lot of items I hope to play with the team to possibly get some of those back. Can you tell me if you will ever have another pet event day or weapon event day?

I will farm anytime. Just add me. As long as you play honest that's all I care about. My user name is stevegetright. I'm looking to obtain a 278 chrysknife and 220 jumboa I lost. I was going to trade my 232 genie king wand for them and I lost my wand but didn't get the items I traded for. I won't rest until I get them back. But it's really hard to find people to do Shai hulud runs and Maraggo on insane plus. I got my 200 plus Oculus on insane plus. However, I lost it as well.

PSN: ON_MY_MIND
I'm off work that day, So I will be on all day.
I sure could use that xp on my squire, so close to 90 but yet so far away.
Ben.