Sign in to follow this  
starfox64_0

Future Events Team Restarting Clean

Im restarting the group since the last one kind of died out really quickly....

So I have been thinking does anyone want to join a group that I am making for all platforms to run events every week like the super events and give items that people are willing to donate as rewards each week for people that complete it and be hosts if people are going to complain and quit because there are no more events we will bring them back the best we possibly can by making challenges upgrading items hosting weekly events

Now I know there are the ones out there that dont see my point in this and think well anyone can do that what is so special about yours...

Well I will tell you right now some things that are special about mine and my group "Future Events Team"

They are not meant to replace Super Events no one ever can they were too awesome but...

We can and we will stay determined towards keeping this community together on ALL platforms

I believe that if this community comes together enough we can and we will keep this game running with happy joyous defenders eager to have a challenge.

So what do you say Sign Up and be part of the team that is meant to keep this game running and together

Be Legit across all platforms

Be courteous ie. Dont sit there and get mad at someone for an idea for an event.

Be requested by others to join this team that you can help us out.

Pass an interview conducted by me

Any Questions or Comments post on here

And most of all HAVE FUN EVERYONE

*Also* Unarmed Reaper if you see this we would be glad to have you and AK join our group for the xbox platform :D

I don't have too much to donate anymore other than some apprentice weapons... but If you'll have me I'd be glad to join, again :)
Campering1

I'll join. For PS3, I shouldn't have to be interviewed but gladly will (I like attention) and will be glad to join your goon squad!

Sign me up to be a host. Now that i got new internet people can play with me with no lag haha. I would glady like to help with ps3 because pc is covered just fine.

ill be glad to donate cleans after a couple runs. Just hit me up when you need new event givaways.
PSN: moineat
(NO capitals)
i'll consider hosting at later times when there are spots needed to be filled