Any rumors or hope of an upcoming sale?

My friend and I tried this on xbox over the weekend. I am now distinctly interested in the PC version, but I notice I missed an incredible sale back in October. I don't entirely mind shelling out $15 for some good entertainment, but how much of this game's appeal is reliant on DLC? Are there any rumors or expectations of a sale in the next few weeks that suggest I should hold out just a little while?

I only ask from experience of purchasing something days before a big sale.

The Spring Sale on Steam is coming up in the next few months, and it will unquestionably be on sale for 75% off sometime during that period. There's a chance it could be a daily or weekend Steam deal before then, but those are tough to call. They do give away codes during the official Friday Fun stream each Friday, so that could be a good place to check if you're just trying to get the base game for now.

I was just on Reddit and thought I saw one for dungeon defenders under r/GameDeals

I think it's like 3 bucks

Too bad its from gamefly and they only take credit cards
they just lost a sale

How else are you going to buy a digital game?

Sorry but are you serious? What about Paypal?

Paypal is WAY superior to a credit card service.
And no, you don't need a credit card to have a working paypal account, at least not here in germany ( and likely most if not all of europe )