In Dungeon Defenders 2...

Because obviously, they should make this... EVERYONE POST THEIR IDEAS!!

#1) Ladder, based on level, not on score. First player to 100 gets slot #1 permanently.
#2) Ladder resets each month! Ladder characters and items fall into a generic server at the end of each season.
#3) Ladder specific rewards and titles!

1. The number of max characters you can save should be increased beyond 32.
2. The characters, dlc, costumes, and other things from Dungeon Defenders 1 should be included in addition to new content.
3. Improved customization would be nice.

Obviously the best thing they could do is make random weapon drops viable. There are so many awesome weapon skins I would love to use if they were even remotely as powerful as the reward weapons.

Obviously the best thing they could do is make random weapon drops viable. There are so many awesome weapon skins I would love to use if they were even remotely as powerful as the reward weapons.

How would you recommend fixing that issue? im just curious. I mean, it makes sense that beating a boss would give you the possibility of having a better weapon than one such weapon that wouldnt come from a boss, but thats just a personal opinion of course.

How would you recommend fixing that issue? im just curious. I mean, it makes sense that beating a boss would give you the possibility of having a better weapon than one such weapon that wouldnt come from a boss, but thats just a personal opinion of course.

Boss weapons should have special features, like the Krytykal (piercing), but not necessarily scale ten times better in regards to damage.

As it stands now, an Ultimate++ core drop huntress weapon cannot even compete with a Supreme Pawn Shot. That's where the problem lies. Keep in mind that reward weapons are farmable, while random drops are not. Basically this means that the easiest weapon to get is the best.

Other special features these reward weapons could have is removing all elemental resistances on impact, or perhaps a spider staff that gives a % chance to constrict enemies on impact (like a spider web). There are numerous ways to make reward weapons unique, however it seems Trendy just took the easy way out and made them OP and unbeatable instead.

I really hope this can change if we get DD2.

To increase gameplay and online-features, remove forge / ability to switch characters in map. So some maps will require teamwork and cannot be soloed.

To increase gameplay and online-features, remove forge / ability to switch characters in map. So some maps will require teamwork and cannot be soloed.

Totally killing solo play... No thanks.

Oh cmon...

I will never get people who are so anti-solo.

Every single thing in the game, campaing, challenge, whatever, should be doable solo... else you are dening content to people who dont want to use an optional option.

I am a soloer and usually dont play co-op games with other people but rather by myself, if it is possible usually.

The fact that if you change characters the prior characters defences get weaked by a 33% is really more than enough.