My first Ultimate piece

Finnaly got my first ultimate piece (Sadly not armor.) that wasn't a reward from a map.

Probably not that good but I'm happy with it.
Also I mean that I've had drop. Took me around 700 hours to get it.

I guess I've been lucky with ult drops. My first time making it past wave 20 in King's Game NMHCMM Survival, I saw an ult. :o

Congrats though! Before you know it, you'll be seeing more of them blue dots.

I did the same when I saw it drop. I was surprised that it came from a chest.

2 of the 3 ultimate armors I have found have been from a chest--I never skip opening any chests.

I have reason to believe that chests are a good bit more likely to drop Trans/Sup/Ult. The max stats aren't any higher or anything, but the bias for pro loot is improved.

Nice ult weapon btw =) kinda hard to get hunt tower weaps.

I have reason to believe

You would... :p

I can confirm that chests are more highly biased towards high rolls. The last DDDK update finally revealed the difference

I have reason to believe that chests are a good bit more likely to drop Trans/Sup/Ult. The max stats aren't any higher or anything, but the bias for pro loot is improved.

Nice ult weapon btw =) kinda hard to get hunt tower weaps.

Ever since I found that I've been openning every single chest I see except in very early waves. Anyone know how much this would be worth? Just wondering before I decide to use it or sell it.

Ever since I found that I've been openning every single chest I see except in very early waves. Anyone know how much this would be worth? Just wondering before I decide to use it or sell it.

Well, even Ultimate++ core drop weapons aren't worth much unless they have good tower stats. Yours caps tower damage and is decent in the others. I reckon you could get up 7-10 billion for it, if someone is in dire need of an EV tower weapon.

You would... :p I can confirm that chests are more highly biased towards high rolls. The last DDDK update finally revealed the difference

This is good to hear, and at the same time it was clear from early on. My truly good items have basically always come from chests, and this is the same for anyone I've talked to. This dates back to the game's launch, too; you could even see this in the Ramparts/Glitter days of vanilla DD. Speaking of this, has anyone actually found usable Ultimate armour pieces as ground loot? I always take it for granted they come solely from chests (the few I have myself are all from chests, of course.)