It took me 890 hours

Gratz. Even though most ult (+/++) aren't all that great; it is still a great feeling when you get one.

Congratulations! I found my first one over the weekend as well, 800 hours in. Hah

but I got my first ultimate armor drop :D. Now I hope i'll get the second one a bit sooner :P.

I like this.

Just shows how long it takes to get ult sets.

Rant

So excuse me, Mr. 'I have 200 hours played' (no one in particular) for questioning the legitimacy of your perfectly capped ult set that you claim you farmed yourself cuz that's total BS.

/Rant

Congrats! It took me forever to get my first Ultimate armor as well, but then the RNG must have favored me, because I received two more as campaign rewards over the next ten hours. Haven't seen any since, though.

Congrats! It took me forever to get my first Ultimate armor as well, but then the RNG must have favored me, because I received two more as campaign rewards over the next ten hours. Haven't seen any since, though.

RNG can be a tease.

I have logged 1700 ish hours on steam. I have farmed for roughly 1k of those hours. I have NEVER gotten an ult drop. I have had 3 count them THREE pieces of supreme armor. RNG LOVES ME.

That's a very nice tower piece.

No matter how much I've farmed, approaching 700 hours, still haven't found my first ultimate drop.
So I had to save up a lot of good weps to trade and trade for my ult set. =\

So excuse me, Mr. 'I have 200 hours played' (no one in particular) for questioning the legitimacy of your perfectly capped ult set that you claim you farmed yourself cuz that's total BS.

Hahah, I just played with a guy like this. He had 114 hours played (40 of them in the past 2 weeks) and he had all chars at lvl 100, and all equipped with perfect Ulti sets (all tower stats, 840 tdamage, 400+ in the others). I asked him how, and he said Aquanos was great for Ulti farming.

His building was absolutely ridiculous though, he genuinely had no idea how things worked. I hope Trendy have 5 minutes to spare to ban him, as per my report.

My second Ult ever just dropped last night, while I was farming prop cats in Sky City. Actually right on the floor, not even a chest.

My first Ult was a random reward from KG campaign, one of the first ones I ever did.

I also have like 8 pretty decent supremes. And this is all in maybe 400 hours of gameplay? I feel pretty blessed by RNG.

hm 2 decent ult till 250h and couple supremes, nothing too fancy but usable, so guess i should count myself lucky

funny thing, almost never drops anything of worth in KG, got all the good stuff in sky city :)

I'm at almost 500 hours played, and started off with trans sets for all my characters thanks to ShadowSniper7, my totally real life brother. I've seen no ults drop for me as of yet, though I don't farm survival too often. Just had my first supreme drop as an Akatiti reward the other day. Funny enough, earlier in the day I was thinking to myself "Damn my barb really needs a better trans dps leather chest piece"

2 hours later:

Supreme leather dps chest piece, good stats.

:D