Sign in to follow this  
DanielSound

The Adventures of the Demon Lord

We need a "DarkPython" Boss. He's the new head chef of himself. "Python Face food"
'You can always see me in your food'

That is magnificent! <3
You managed to get the Goblin Battlecruiser in there, this time.
Guess it's easier for him to join the party when it's outdoors. ^_^

You, sir, are gifted. Simply saying, "You're really good at this," would be an egregious understatement. Your knack for visual design, along with your sense of humor, is something to be reckoned with.

Going to print this and put on the edge of my mirror so I can read it every morning when I wake up<3 hahahah thanks

Took about 9 hours working on it but... It just looks SOOOOO EPIC!

Full HD of course http://i.imgur.com/AMrQ3X1.jpg (Just replaced the poker scene as my current wallpaper)

I love the details, such as monkey in the tree and seahorses in the water. As well as a kobold with a real reason to suicide bomb xD

<3 LOVE <3 I really love getting caught off guard with all the subtle nuances, I giggle everytime!!
Thank you for sharing your amazing animation talents!!

Hahahah thanks for all the kind words guys ^^

I'm away from my computer for a few days, On wednesday I'll be posting a new one! I also have re-rigged the demon lord and the monk with a better rig for cinematic animation, and I'm planning on animating a small 10 second short with them ;3

Aaaand, I just became the community member of the week! :D Yay! Thanks Trendy \o/ I'm honored!
http://forums.trendyent.com/showthread.php?95323-Community-Member-of-the-Week-Daniel-quot-Sound-quot-Nascimento

Head over there for some extra Work-In-Progress shots :D

- Edit -

Something came up and I won't be having as much free time as I used to, so I'm not sure when I will be posting a new adventure of the demon lord, but I still plan on doing more :3

So... I believe I'll have some free time this weekend :D (Maybe, not sure yet.) Thinking of doing some more Adventures of the Demon Lord. If I decide to stream while doing it, would anyone be interested in seeing it?

In other news... Got interviewed about my short animation film Grok \o/

Btw, I think my next Adventure of the Demon Lord will be a Rock Band of the bosses.

WOW!! That is so fantastic!! Congratulations, what a wonderful interview, and awesome job on your short animation film!! Look out world Daniel Nascimento has arrived!!

Post a link to when/if you will stream the making of the next Demon Lord adventure, I'll be there!!