I don't know what to do anymore.

This game, is so laggy I just don't know what to do. When people send me invites, sometimes, it just boots me to the menu screen. I want to play with friends but how can I if I can't join their taverns. I'm getting so frustrated with all the things wrong with this game.

Just get a wired connection if you can it helps a lot.

I haven't had a problem till recently. I tried for like 45 minutes to get into my friends tavern. And I JUST got in. D:

I rarely ever experience any lag, with the exception of the laggy weapons. It could possibly be your connection that is causing the issue.

I rarely ever experience any lag, with the exception of the laggy weapons. It could possibly be your connection that is causing the issue.
But like I said to slooshi it has been just recently. I used to never lag or anything.

might be psn, a couple of days ago i kept getting signed out while i was playing online, that's never happened to me before

might be psn, a couple of days ago i kept getting signed out while i was playing online, that's never happened to me before

Yea, I was doing Glitter on insane yesterday and I got booted of PSN 3 ties (luckily only 1 time it was while I was playing the map). I got pissed and RQ.