[Request] Farm suggestions.

Currently unsure what to farm for gear upgrades, been stuck in limbo for the past few days. :s

Stats are as follow:

Squire 643/3322/1603/2075
Summoner 2652/3037/1702/2202
Monk 1786/2903/2467/958
Huntress 1147/1849/916/880
EV Buffer 1028/2794/900/1499
EV Waller 2533

DPS Jester 878/3016/138/1199
Resists 89/73/66/68

I've pretty exclusively farmed Campaign rewards on maps such as Tavern Defense and The King's Game, haven't stepped into Survivals much other than for Kobold hunting and, recently, a couple Aquanos runs and a Sky City one, which yielded nothing of interest. >.<

I'd appreciate if anyone could suggest some maps to farm on, thank you in advance! ^.^

I did get to 30, twice, picked up a couple Supreme pieces with major stats missing and most/all of the Mythicals and Transcendent drops were junk/of lesser quality than what I was already using. :x

Haven't gone back since, considering it's a 2-3 hour investment and I'm getting virtually no return, other than Mana.

Please forgive me if this is something you already do perhaps if you do someone who doesn't know may benifit, I am new to the game and learning a lot so I like to try pass thing on. one thing I have noticed is that up until a few days ago I was overlooking anything that wasn't green.... thing is, as I like to mess around with things, my armour and weps are generally fully upgraded... only problem there is that pieces that are potentially much better once upgraded don't show as green. In short, check everything and check how many upgrades it can have, it may be of lesser quality right now but if it can be upgraded 10/15 times more then it might end up better!

Gave King's Game a try, reached wave 26 before a Copter Ogre just ran past all my Minions and straight into my Harpoon batteries, everything went downhill from there. xD

And yes, I'm guilty of only checking green and purple dots. :P I'm not sure if the game counts upgraded items as "superior" compared to the stuff lying around, my DPS character with fully upgraded gear sees most of the Mythicals lying around as green and not a single piece is remotely acceptable for it.

I am guessing there is some kind of item weight on intensity or something, Further testing needed. watch this space.

I am guessing there is some kind of item weight on intensity or something, Further testing needed. watch this space.

There is. The game weighs it on price, which I think is affected by hero dmg and hero health sort of stats.

In a nutshell, it pays to look over EVERY item until you are a lot stronger so you can afford to "ignore" myth items and only go for transcendent+.