My lazy/higher level builds - draemn

I will start putting together some of the lazy builds I make due to having very high stats. Use at your own risk. I play these builds with my current stats all in the 4-5k range.

Akatiti Jungle:

http://ddplanner.com/?l=15298,draemns-48du-akatiti-nmhc-campaign-lazy-build

Very lazy and simple, but relies heavily on minions.

Tavern Defense: exp farming

http://ddplanner.com/?l=15529,tavern-defense-nmhc-exp-farming-quick-build

Basically use a ton of harpoons on buffs and let them kill things before they even get close. Inside has no physical towers. If you have problems with inside***** either move prox traps further from crystals, add an ensnare aura, or make sure gas hits both sides of cyrstal.

King's Game survival: keep your loot

http://ddplanner.com/?l=15539,kings-game-nmhcmm-no-loot-off-map

Loot was falling off the maps due to birds from east that attack lower crystal. Re-built to prevent this problem and improved afkability. Easy to work with starting 115 DU, although extra minions are nice if you do want to tile for it.

King's Game Survival: No MU

http://ddplanner.com/?l=15679,kings-game-nmhc-no-minions
DDplanner with screenshots

Sky City Survival: No MU

http://ddplanner.com/?l=16169,sky-city-nmhcmm-no-minion-survival
DDplanner with screenshots

I ran the tav def harp build twice last night. Works very well. On second run I started tweaking build by adding stuff to get full DU use and that bonus xp for master builder. For that I extended the buffs to 5 du, made the three harp stacks into a four stack just like the left side, and extended / added reflects to burn up the remaining unused du.

The tweaks are not needed, but that builder bonus is nice.

Is it possible to have screenshot of this build King's Game survival: keep your loot? (always hard to build layout with dd planner only for kg)

Is it possible to be given your stats?

I'm gonna try a few of these out(mainly the kings games and TD probably) and I would love to see how close my stats are to yours to see if I can use these efficient guides or not.

Just want to say I'm super super happy that I got a no MU build working for King's Game!!! Woot! Check the screenshots linked to in DDplanner as this placement is a BTIHC to keep djinn from getting your buff beams or towers on bottom and keep the shark from ever getting through on a gas cooldown. To those who want to use harpoons on the bottom to deal with sharken better (as it can pierce), your walls will start getting attacked by ogres A LOT! :D

Cheers, fireball > harpoons for ogres :P

Grats on the no MU build. This means great news for those with lower stats, as they can use your build and then put down minions to help offset their lower stats. I wonder how low a stat base your build can be taken by doing this?

Anyway good job.

Grats on the no MU build. This means great news for those with lower stats, as they can use your build and then put down minions to help offset their lower stats. I wonder how low a stat base your build can be taken by doing this?

Anyway good job.
My build relies on killing sharken with proximity mines and gas traps... not low level by far :P Although, it is good news for people with low HP summoners :)

Great job man! Quite an inspiration! Also, could you list your approximate stats so we can get an idea if our technique is off or if we don't have enough stats for this particualr build.

Great job man! Quite an inspiration! Also, could you list your approximate stats so we can get an idea if our technique is off or if we don't have enough stats for this particualr build.
What is not obvious about higher level builds? It takes a lot of testing to work on determining an approximate tower range required for a build. These builds take me long enough to make in the first place with my own stats.

What is not obvious about higher level builds? It takes a lot of testing to work on determining an approximate tower range required for a build. These builds take me long enough to make in the first place with my own stats.

Actually, I was just asking what your stats were. :)

Okay, guess I should read better :p 4-5k stats.

Hmm 4-5K for tower attack and like 2-3K for the secondary/tertiary stats? Or 4-5K all around for all stats?

Or 4-5K for the "primary" stats for the class? e.g. usually tower attack or tower health (for minions).

Sorry for asking for the finer details! Thanks in advance!

primary stat > 4k. 2.7-3.5k range for other stats. Getting > 4k in all stats is pretty much impossible.

primary stat > 4k. 2.7-3.5k range for other stats. Getting > 4k in all stats is pretty much impossible.

...well no, but it does mean you're *not* upgrading a single builder stat exclusively, which is infinitely more productive anyways. More tower range/speed is...kinda pointless at 2k and beyond? Tower health is only slightly less so and really only if you're talking about an EV or a Summoner. More tower attack though? Lay it on me. Omnomnom.

Campaign actually.
nothing beats campaign for exp

Added pics to DDplanner screenshot for King's Game keep your loot build.

Dem fireballs....damn. And to think I was mouthing off about dumb useless mages *facepalm*. 3k+ tower attack fireballs doing work. Has better tracking and the splash is more useful than harpoon's linear penetration on certain maps. Jester fireballs are even better though a huge pain to force.

Dem fireballs....damn. And to think I was mouthing off about dumb useless mages *facepalm*. 3k+ tower attack fireballs doing work. Has better tracking and the splash is more useful than harpoon's linear penetration on certain maps. Jester fireballs are even better though a huge pain to force.

actually no, if you're going to go through the trouble of Jestering up towers you're better off sticking to Harpoons ;)

As far as the lazy tav def xp build... make the buffs for the harps longer, and add a few more (or extend existing) reflects. Just to get the full 120 DU use. Then if you park some alts in that safe zone, throw a monkey on them... this way you get master builder bonus, and did only dps bonus on the alts. Best xp ever.

• 2 weeks later...
Thanks for the new KG build, seems to definitely be an improvement over the other KG build of yours I was using for a bit. I assume the screenshots are more recent for it though? The DDplanner layout and the screenshots in the description are different. :p

One problem I have had twice with it is a golden orc slipping past the defenses on bottom and one-shotting my crystal around wave 24-25. Is that what the archer on the fireball buff beam on bottom is there to prevent? I had changed the minions slightly and removed that archer (thought it was just for djinn), but if that is the purpose of that archer I'll change it back. I believe both times it has been from the right, so perhaps I just need to move my minion line slightly down a bit. It's possible my stats aren't quite up to the task; my builders have ~4.2k dmg with 2-2.5k other stats mostly, though my trapper has only ~3.5k damage.