Make Mages not immune in the black circle, like archers.

Archers:archer: are not immune while coming out of their spawn, because of the fact that they can attack things far enough away(Good example would be the Warping Core challenge). However, Mages:mage: can be more annoying by keep healing while stuck in their spawn, re-raising skeletons from a good range, and sometimes throw fireballs which reach a decent length away as well.

This is especially troubling if the monsters get congested in their spawndoor, in which leads to 20+ mages summoning skeletons and healing. They are more likely to get congested on survival and other large wave maps, and can make waves last 5 minutes longer or more, due to luck of one of them dying and the rest move, or the default lifetime of monsters.

Even if Mages were not immune, you would still have to hit them through other creeps which could be immune, in which is the same with archers stuck behind waves in the door. This would require either a harpoon turret aiming into the door (which depending on the case may be a bad idea) or a Huntress in the party using Piercing Shot.

I feel that allowing a mob with so much range. utility, and automatic retreating AI to be immune, or at least stay immune after spawning is just needless difficult and should be changed.

Mages aren't immune inside the circles, and Wyvern aren't either.

I believe they are immune to all sources of damage except hero damage

I think there should be a limit to how long any immunity lasts (10 seconds from spawning for eg)

mages are vulnerable except on the challenge thats in servants quarters... can't remember its name.

mages are vulnerable except on the challenge thats in servants quarters... can't remember its name.

That ******* challenge is called Wizardry - or as I like to call it - Mizerdry - Was a pain in my *** to get that in insane