My OC was inspired by EV.

A lot, actually, aside from the Aztec face, metroid-like torso, electro-force joints, and sharp claws.

I felt like posting it here, 'cause it looks like it would work as a "Super Legendary EV" :3

I should do a male version!! I'll put that on my long list.

Updating image to shaded(?) version, half-butted shading.

Plenty of room for more than one version at a time as well.
I thought the first version was awesome but when ya added color such an improvement awsome job!

Plenty of room for more than one version at a time as well.
I thought the first version was awesome but when ya added color such an improvement awsome job!

Thanks! I was going for a rustic sort of color-scheme, and I think it worked. :P
I also tried the EV style "hair" have some sort of function, so it just kinda... Heats up and glows.

'cause it looks like it would work as a "Super Legendary EV" :3

Awesome work once again Fictorius, and also Trendy should take the hint and add some SL costumes for some of the older new characters (EV being the oldest one without :D)

Awesome work once again Fictorius, and also Trendy should take the hint and add some SL costumes for some of the older new characters (EV being the oldest one without :D)

Thanks!! Yes, we need some more epic costumes

Cool! And she should fly like summoner.
Also wanna get SL summoner. Maybe, with kobold minion ability.

Thanks, guys!
Cool! And she should fly like summoner.
Also wanna get SL summoner. Maybe, with kobold minion ability.

I dont think it should fly, considering there's no thrusters anywhere besides on the back of her head.
I should design a SL summoner, male and female

I want a Game with your Characters! :O
Nice Work Dude!

Thanks, you two. :) And wait about... 8-10 years, once I'm out of college, I'll be the character designer. :3

Well, but how can she walk, if she can't levitate?
That's her maximum height. She can levitate because her lift force equals out at about half a foot, jumping takes a considerable amount of energy, but flying would ruin the balance of forces.

Actually, lemme think about it.
She couldn't fly, because her levitating force can be compared to electro magnetic anti-gravity. Her crystal is, of course, etherian, so, like the crystals we defend, hers levitate as well. Her movement is almost like a balancing game. We have that thing in our ear that keeps us upright and aware of our position, what gives us balance. She has a mechanical version.

Any chance you could round up a collection of your DunDef artwork? I want to add them to my work desktop background folder.

Any chance you could round up a collection of your DunDef artwork? I want to add them to my work desktop background folder.

Sure thing, once i get home.

Did the math, it takes 172.44 joules per second to keep her levitating exactly 15.75 cm off the ground.