[Contest] Drawing contest "Captain Isom" reward

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote]I'll message you on skype what exactly it is.[/quote]
no offense, but if you don't tell everyone what a submission will need to be, then Daniel is the only one who can win, nobody else knows all the points that need to be hit with the submissions. it also means only Daniels' entry will be any good to you. if we don't know what you want, we can't give it to you.

no offense, but if you don't tell everyone what a submission will need to be, then Daniel is the only one who can win, nobody else knows all the points that need to be hit with the submissions. it also means only Daniels' entry will be any good to you. if we don't know what you want, we can't give it to you.

Everything that was asked was answered in this thread. Only thing that wasn't was that the monster should be humoniod. Those who needed more info messaged me but most things are explained in the original post.

yeah i just saw that, can you please tell everyone what you're looking for as well?

If he wants to give away items, he's within his right to, as long as he isn't profiting from it nor dictating the value of said items.

Correct me if i'm wrong but from what i understand, he is profiting from this. I mean he will use winner's submission for work and normaly a design for tshirt if you are very lucky worths 200$(normaly worths more).

PS: Sorry about my english

[quote]Something relating to exercise. Lifting weights as you know.[/quote]
That.

Shirt will be either black or white.
No Color Limitation
As it's for a kind of exercise/lifting weights team or something like that, The monster should be humanoid (human-type of body) and strong/buffed. Might be a good idea to put dumbells on it's hands.
Logo (Front) Should be Navy Blue and Gold.

I believe that's about it.

Correct me if i'm wrong but from what i understand, he is profiting from this. I mean he will use winner's submission for work and normaly a design for tshirt if you are very lucky worths 200$(normaly worths more).

PS: Sorry about my english

Sorry what? I never said it was for work. This is a Drawingcontest. I just said what I was gonna use it for. This isn't a easy challenge which is why I'm giving a Isom away to the winner. Got nothing to contribute don't bother posting in here. K thanks.

Why so defensive? I said correct me if i am wrong.
If this tshirts for a highschool team or something like that it isnt a problem. I mean that is like charity But in real life, when you want a tshirt design you must pay to designer and you want drawing and logo design(monSTAR part). English isnt my main language and if my word choices was offensive, i am sorry.

Btw, i can post here as i wish as long as i didn't break a forum rule. (i hope i didnt with this posts :) )

Post the example that your friend drew, might help so people know better what kind of fancy stuff you want for the logo xD

- Edit -

I think you should just get this shirt instead xD

Why so defensive? I said correct me if i am wrong.
If this tshirts for a highschool team or something like that it isnt a problem. I mean that is like charity But in real life, when you want a tshirt design you must pay to designer and you want drawing and logo design(monSTAR part). English isnt my main language and if my word choices was offensive, i am sorry.

Btw, i can post here as i wish as long as i didn't break a forum rule. (i hope i didnt with this posts :) )

You already broke them by going off-topic.

ANYWAY. I have a friend that is working on a submission. I will be posting it for him since he can't get any moderators to help him out with his account's locked posting status.

Post the example that your friend drew, might help so people know better what kind of fancy stuff you want for the logo xD

- Edit -

I think you should just get this shirt instead xD

I did :p

Edit: Added a lil something for participants.. will get a cube for trying.

how is this legal in the forums rules since this is for an outside of game item....

yes you can say that this is a giveaway and it kind of is but kind of isnt

since you are receiving an item technically isnt this kind of a trade for the person who wins

correct me if Im wrong here but I see no way how this is legal on the forums.

and how does my dad get an infraction for saying freak but Bare doesnt get a word for calling him the Gestapo huh...

These forums seem to be broken now...we have mods with to much power....and trendy who only one person really pays attention anymore and she seems to be busy most of the time which is perfectly reasonable but what isnt reasonable is....

how can this community be so childish that someone says something and they get in trouble but if a event host says something she doesnt get talked to at all just like ghost saying something that Immortal didnt like I didnt see anything out side of forum rules in that post now explain that to me...

im done with my rant and I will not be posting a picture in this....

i was the one he called freak and i really dont understand why he got the infraction and i rather agree with the mods using their power badly, but this is not the place to post this.

i was the one he called freak and i really dont understand why he got the infraction and i rather agree with the mods using their power badly, but this is not the place to post this.

I really dont care if this is the place to post this I have seen multiple people say stuff like this and not get in trouble...

they simply delete the post and go on with it which I think is crappy

one of the mods yelled at me for asking for help in an ask for help thread now if they are going to do that they might as well ban me from this not that I care really anymore...

this game is getting boring and Ill probably be quitting soon

how is this legal in the forums rules since this is for an outside of game item....

yes you can say that this is a giveaway and it kind of is but kind of isnt

since you are receiving an item technically isnt this kind of a trade for the person who wins

correct me if Im wrong here but I see no way how this is legal on the forums.

and how does my dad get an infraction for saying freak but Bare doesnt get a word for calling him the Gestapo huh...

These forums seem to be broken now...we have mods with to much power....and trendy who only one person really pays attention anymore and she seems to be busy most of the time which is perfectly reasonable but what isnt reasonable is....

how can this community be so childish that someone says something and they get in trouble but if a event host says something she doesnt get talked to at all just like ghost saying something that Immortal didnt like I didnt see anything out side of forum rules in that post now explain that to me...

im done with my rant and I will not be posting a picture in this....

This is not a trade for an outside of game item. A screenshot or piece of art for a contest is not an item, nor is a t-shirt created for oneself with one's own money. This will be the end of this line of conversation.

[QUOTE]one of the mods yelled at me for asking for help in an ask for help thread now if they are going to do that they might as well ban me from this not that I care really anymore...[/QUOTE]If you have a problem with a moderator contact another one such as myself or contact Laura about it directly- posting public complaints about a moderator, or any other user for that matter, is against the rules ("Play Nice" and "Don't abuse our volunteer moderators")

I really dont care if this is the place to post this I have seen multiple people say stuff like this and not get in trouble.

This thread is to remain on topic and any more random off topic posts or debates will lead to infractions. If a player wants to debate this please PM me and we can talk there, thank you.

Just FYI - when people get infractions, an alert isn't sent to every other user on the forums. You have no idea who did or did not get in trouble. You know what they say about people who assume.

This is not a trade for an outside of game item. A screenshot or piece of art for a contest is not an item, nor is a t-shirt created for oneself with one's own money. This will be the end of this line of conversation.

A qustion, so if i make a contest for a logo design or a drawing(like this one) is it okay?
I mean i am graphic designer and i can buy my little cousins this game and i can make contests with their event items for my extra works. And PROFIT! :D :P

I am sorry but logo design and drawing is an outside item and no this isn't a art contest. Here is an example contests to what i mean https://99designs.com/logo-design/contests.

A qustion, so if i make a contest for a logo design or a drawing(like this one) is it okay?
I mean i am graphic designer and i can buy my little cousins this game and i can make contests with their event items for my extra works. And PROFIT! :D :P

I am sorry but logo design and drawing is an outside item and no this isn't a art contest. Here is an example contests to what i mean https://99designs.com/logo-design/contests.

Logic is flaw. Please tell me why this isn't a art contest. I'd like to know. Keep the comments coming, I love them. People like youcan't seem to understand simple english. It's simply a picture. Easy enough for you to read? What I do with the picture is completely up to me since it's now mine.

Logic is flaw. Please tell me why this isn't a art contest. I'd like to know. Keep the comments coming, I love them. People like youcan't seem to understand simple english. It's simply a picture. Easy enough for you to read? What I do with the picture is completely up to me since it's now mine.

I don't mean to venture off topic, simply clarify what the other person was saying.

How does he/she know that you aren't submitting whatever entries people have into an actual logo design contest?

I mean, that link he shared showed companies paying $250+ for a logo. How can anyone be sure that you aren't submitting that into an actual real world tender?

I have no opinion on the matter though. What you do is your business....