I recently saw a player with literally monk, huntress, summoner, squire, EV (basically all his builders), DPS (Jester) with full ultimate sets. Is that really possible or do you think it's all hacked?

Possible? Yes. Likely? Not really, unless they've been playing this game for a long time and doing a very good (and lucky) job farming.

Why would you assume it's self farmed? If he's played a while he could very well have bought them with cubes he got from trades. It's very possible to have all your characters full ult, however more likely from trading than farming.

Why would you assume it's self farmed? If he's played a while he could very well have bought them with cubes he got from trades. It's very possible to have all your characters full ult, however more likely from trading than farming.

Most of the traded ultimate sets are hacked, so meh.

Most of the traded ultimate sets are hacked, so meh.

Most of all ultimate sets are hacked, if he's wearing full ult it's most likely hacked ones. He can still be a legit player if he "earned" them and they are possible.

Most of all ultimate sets are hacked, if he's wearing full ult it's most likely hacked ones. He can still be a legit player if he "earned" them and they are possible.

I quite agree, there's no difference between someone buying a legit ult with 300 in all stats and someone buying a hacked ult with 300 in all stats.
The buyer has no way to tell it's hacked, so do we.

(Somehow, it still feel like cheating to me, so I don't buy anything from anyone)

The reason why I asked is because that's not just a set, it's 6 sets all with 4-5.5k stats and it just looks too good to be true.

This is possable BUT iffy.
One give away ito "bad" sets is they often have identical or near identical stats on every piece.
This is NOT impossable (probably) Yet the odds must be 1 in a billion for one 4 piece set to have all pieces identical.

If you are not sure the legitness of a player you can always use the report a player thread.
It is strictly confidential and trendy will not even respond back to you.

If the player is dirty they will be delt with eventualy if they are clean no problem for them. Add screen shots IN THE TRENDY REPORT NOT HERE if you have them.

It depends on what the stats look like. Yesterday I booted a summoner who was gloating about how great his ridiculous/identical stat myth set was (unupgraded, too). He was whining about how great he was when his clearly hacked gear was better than my own pretty decent stat summoner's trans set.

But I don't think It would be extremely hard to farm it up, you can use controller emulation to afk some champs to get extra rewards from your runs, which saves a tremendous amount of time.

It is possible to have ult sets for not all, but perhaps all the main characters.

If all of the sets are near perfect, something must be really fishy. But we cannot judge in any case. There are some players who immerse themselves in the trading forum and love exchanging items for currencies or something sort of an equivalent exchange.

The scenario you mention is totally possible and I know of several supposed-legit players who own that many ult sets. Anything above 500hours playtime this scenario becomes a grey area. As 500hours online time can mean using 300hrs of it to attain ult dun defender title, or all 500 hrs is being used to farm survival runs. If the player has got ult defender title, you may safely minus 300hours from the players play time as it is attrituted towards gaining that title. And assume the remainder hours used for farming, from there estimate how many run of survival the player could have had done. It would be a good gauge.