My first ever farmed Ult++

Congrats!
Buying is straight foward but farming is all luck based.
Wish you the best of luck and many many more ult++

Congrats! But maybe you can have been farming in the wrong places: you should talk to these guys in full ultimate sets. They must know better.

-_- pisses me off to no end.

Congrats! But maybe you can have been farming in the wrong places: you should talk to these guys in full ultimate sets. They must know better.

Lol so true

oh and congrats xD

There friends gave them to them.yeah thats it "friends"!
Any way congrats again draemn on getting a ++ the correct way!

[c3;798100']and it true DD form, its meh at best :/

IM SORRY DRAEMN!!! :/

Ditto. I look at it, the stats, and shake my head. "Why? Why is it so mean?"

I don't farm youtube and google... just doesn't seem right to do that ;)

Congratz!! Just for s&g's did you up it in open? (that's a lotta ups)
I want to... but I will have to re-earn my captain Dredd pet then :P Just sucks it starts with high melee but will probably be worse as a melee weapon (well, I know it will be relative to a sparus/espear)

Ditto. I look at it, the stats, and shake my head. "Why? Why is it so mean?"
Hahah, I know? I was hoping to at least be able to use the stats :/

I want to... but I will have to re-earn my captain Dredd pet then :P Just sucks it starts with high melee but will probably be worse as a melee weapon (well, I know it will be relative to a sparus/espear)

give to a friend in ranked, they export to open, meet friend in open, they give it back :D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SaA_cs4WZHM Daniel Sound is so funny!!

Or give friend Captain Dredd in open, export to open, get Captain Dredd pet back :P

Don't do it, that doesn't work. I lost my Captain Dredd doing that.. you will have to re-earn your Captain Dredd if you export to open.

Don't do it, that doesn't work. I lost my Captain Dredd doing that.. you will have to re-earn your Captain Dredd if you export to open.

I'll do a test later this evening but I would think that because open is stored locally, you should be able to backup your local data to another location, export your ranked data to do your testing, and then restore the backed up local data.