Will there ever be some kind of recognition system when you join a match?

I just came back to the game a week ago after taking a 6 or so month break. After learning about the new maps, and what they awarded, a few friends and myself got excited and decided to learn akititi jungle so we could do survival to get some kobalds on a treadmill. Anyway, long story short, we got to wave 35, and on that wave when there were the most enemies on the screen yet (I run on medium settings on a 670 gtx), the game started lagging quite a bit for 1 of my friends and myself and led to a crash. I know it is the same old story... you get to the last wave after 2 and a half boring hours only to crash and receive nothing.

I suppose after all this time I shouldn't really be wondering, but were there, or are there any plans to implement some kind of feature that would allow a player who reconnects to the same match after a crash/disconnect to still be viable for rewards? Whether they be pets at the end of a wave, or the end of a match item bundle. Sorry for the rant, but it is just a shame that something like this, in a game like this has never really been fixed. Sure the crashing could be client side, and most likely is for whatever reason, but when this game revolves around spending a large amount of time to get some of the best things, one would think a feature like this would already be present.

Yea, thats a good idea but I doubt we will see it.

Ive seen numerous posts around here over the past couple weeks saying Tendy has moved onto another project so Im betting the only things we get now in patches are little bug fixes and maybe a map every so often (just assuming - I dont know this 100%).

I cant see them being busy with another project and spend hrs on end trying to implement something like this in a game they have put on the back burner atm (I mean we still have a Christmas themed tavern and its almost February).

Also, if you want a Kobold, Tavern Defense is the map, not Akatiti.

Yea, thats a good idea but I doubt we will see it.

Ive seen numerous posts around here over the past couple weeks saying Tendy has moved onto another project so Im betting the only things we get now in patches are little bug fixes and maybe a map every so often (just assuming - I dont know this 100%).

I cant see them being busy with another project and spend hrs on end trying to implement something like this in a game they have put on the back burner atm (I mean we still have a Christmas themed tavern and its almost February).

Also, if you want a Kobold, Tavern Defense is the map, not Akatiti.

There are not just rumors, Trendy has been pretty clear that major development for DD has stopped and they are now focused on their secret project.

While i would imagine small patches/bug fixes will be possible, large scale content/system updates are not likely.

you don't get kobolds from this map you get turtles (if you enter the secret code ) that are about the same as giraffes with a 11% speed boost to hero so don't feel to bad if you want kobolds you need to do tavern defense

You DO get Kobold on a Treadmill for finishing Akatiti Survival Wave 35. Just like in Tavern Defense.

You get Turtle on a Treadmill for entering the code on Akatiti campaign.

Huh, never knew that Akatiti gave kobolds. Has anyone done testing to see how the quality of them (ie chance to get perfect) compares to insane hc TD?

Huh, never knew that Akatiti gave kobolds. Has anyone done testing to see how the quality of them (ie chance to get perfect) compares to insane hc TD?

Haven't done tavern defense yet, but 2 of my friends got the following from akatiti. First had 3 tower stats at 600 with the 4th at 200ish with 100 ups and the second was one with 3 tower stats, all at 600 with 23 ups. This was insane hc.

Also, does anyone have any opinions on which map is better to farm those on? Is one faster than the other?

Same exact thing happened to me yesterday :\ Luckily I wasn't hosting, but we had 1k enemies left, and my game decides to freeze on me. Idk if it is just the amount of enemies on screen at the time or what, but my pc usually never has any problems with this game.

It has been an issue for as long as I can remember. They should have released the game with some form of saving, or way for people to join back in without consequence. The game has never been fully optimized after all, so wouldn't logic dictate that a function like this be essential? Getting to the point where I should just stop caring.. but I never will.