Hello, This is EV (v2)

Why doesn't trendy create a new difficulty that would require stats like these?

RNG is already bad enough, what good would there be from a new difficulty?

RNG is already bad enough, what good would there be from a new difficulty?

Oh i dunno maybe create a better rng for a new difficulty so that old gear doesn't have to be affected.

The demographic would be miniscule. Why would any developer put that much work into developing something that would only effect 5%(Possibly 1% or less) of that games community population. Doesn't seem profitable to me, especially for a game that's past its life cycle.

They are better off with just offering maps that are of nightmare quality that are extremely difficult, like they have been. Just enough carrots to keep the small hardcore groups interested. The rest of us still have tons to do in the game.

Also thought about new difficulty, but it should have some difference in tactics. Well, maybe 4 elements, not 3) And monsters get more aggro by crystals instead of towers, but if crystal is protected, they'd attack towers and if both are protected they attack refl. beams. And of course new quality of items.
I'd name new diff as hellish and make the monsters black) And of course, much more stats needed, like 1,2k for deeper well campaign.