Goblin ship strat?

Anyone got a strat for the goblin ship? When jumping off I ALWAYS fall to my death.

Plan A) Jester with a portal gun.

Plan B) A hero summoner with a pair of seahorses.

Plan C) Don't play it on hardcore >.<

Plan D) (almost forgot it) Jet Pack EV! Yeah baby!!

Plan E) Use tornado Stance if on Barb.

Plan F) Take your time if your defenses are very solid, stay on the ship and only make the siren go off when he's doing the flamethrower attack, then jump off while he's not moving.

Plan F) Take your time if your defenses are very solid, stay on the ship and only make the siren go off when he's doing the flamethrower attack, then jump off while he's not moving.

Don't be using your logic stuff in here. :P

Jump off in safe locations that are CLOSE to the map... If you need to, jump off before the sirens start wailing. Also, always pick the vent that is CLOSEST to the map (sometimes the back, sometimes the front) and LOOK BEFORE you jump.

When you 'jump' off the ship, just run into the fan.

Then half way through the air, press spacebar to get a jump (i think this works even if you jump in the fan; it's essentially a delayed second jump). Now it's impossible to miss for most toons. A barb might have to be a little bit careful.

If you're getting the mid-air jump and still missing... then I got nothing for you :P

Plan E) Use tornado Stance if on Barb.

This.
If you're using any other toon, you're using the wrong one :P

There are 2 jump pads on the ship (front and back) - I always use the back one and make the jump everytime, remember that from the jump pad, due to the amount of time you are in the air, you will get a double jump.