So how many players actually posesses an Armguard Of Earth?

Ninja's are legit, or at least they were when he quit the game in September. Tanion didn't get banned, just got tired of the game. We still talk now and then. The last I knew Arby still had one pair. He has been swamped with work and doesn't play anymore either. I don't know where Tanion's were acquired, but Ninja and Arby's both came straight from the event.

Of the players mentioned to this point, I know a few, which puts the total at 8. Still surprisingly low considering that other Armguards number in the 30's at least.

There were only 20 of the earth's handed out, something close to that number anyways. From what I recall, someone got banned who had managed to acquire like 8 of them.

Articuno and Cashout both lost there's.
Ms Xchen had one as well.

XXt2goodXX has one as well.

Oh don't forget Karmose. He took 11 of them and a couple of Fire.

Hmm so if this guy got banned with 11 pairs, and only 20 were handed out someone that's said they have one, is hacked. But I don't think we can ever find out who :(

<25 Karmose had 11 from what I heard so that leaves 13 left or 16 left if karmose had 8. Uchiha has 2 or 3 I can't remember correctly. Lets assume he has 3 leaving 13 left. Death/Nep has 2 so that's 11-12. Then plug in who has it and that should leave how many legit are left.

<25 Karmose had 11 from what I heard so that leaves 13 left or 16 left if karmose had 8. Uchiha has 2 or 3 I can't remember correctly. Lets assume he has 3 leaving 13 left. Death/Nep has 2 so that's 11-12. Then plug in who has it and that should leave how many legit are left.

Only about 18-20 Earth's were given out and 11 of them went bye, bye plus add on top of the players who did enter the event who are most likely not playing anymore so there should only be 5-8 Earth's left in Circulation (this is not counting the hosts Earth's which should bump them to 10-12).

Sounds about right. I suppose then, the relative value is understandable given that the other original Armguards are relatively numerous. On a more esoteric note, thinking back just leaves me in awe at how much Events have become a staple of Dungeon Defenders.

Their value is subjective. I wouldn't pay anywhere near what anyone would ask.

They aren't a currency item like most event items.

They lose their wow factor when they aren't in a complete set. Of course my opinion....

Their value is subjective. I wouldn't pay anywhere near what anyone would ask.

They aren't a currency item like most event items.

They lose their wow factor when they aren't in a complete set. Of course my opinion....

I don't see anyone discussing value here. D_D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't see anyone discussing value here. D_D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's ok, I've taken the liberty to highlight what you seem to have completely skipped, ms hugs. :)

Sounds about right. I suppose then, the relative value is understandable given that the other original Armguards are relatively numerous. On a more esoteric note, thinking back just leaves me in awe at how much Events have become a staple of Dungeon Defenders.

Hantorque who started a month ago has one....

He did, then he traded them off, for... Well, yannoe.

They're very rare, why wouldn't they be worth a lot?

They have no actual use maybe? Much like Cubes and Chickens but on a much more useless scale.

They have no actual use maybe? Much like Cubes and Chickens but on a much more useless scale.

Previous Event items like the Elemental Arm Guards will always have high value do to its "RARITY" regardless if you think they are useless or not. Not many were given out and since majority of the community holds them so highly the value of them especially the Earth and Fire Arm Guards are worth ridiculous amounts because there are very few of them left. Just because something might be useless in one's eyes does not mean this will be the same for someone else who is a collector of Rare items. Its the same concept IRL when someone who is a collector is looking for old, rare items regardless whether its useless or not.

Only about 18-20 Earth's were given out and 11 of them went bye, bye plus add on top of the players who did enter the event who are most likely not playing anymore so there should only be 5-8 Earth's left in Circulation (this is not counting the hosts Earth's which should bump them to 10-12).

5-8 pretty good number. Just plug in who you know and should leave how many left. The rest that people "have" well you know ;)

Previous Event items like the Elemental Arm Guards will always have high value do to its "RARITY" regardless if you think they are useless or not. Not many were given out and since majority of the community holds them so highly the value of them especially the Earth and Fire Arm Guards are worth ridiculous amounts because there are very few of them left. Just because something might be useless in one's eyes does not mean this will be the same for someone else who is a collector of Rare items. Its the same concept IRL when someone who is a collector is looking for old, rare items regardless whether its useless or not.

I totally understand rarity, but its all subjective, they are worth nothing to me, in fact the only worth they are to me is because others value them so highly, but with the amount of hacking and item duplication it is nearly impossible to 100% say which are legit and which are not.

I was just responding to the question to "why wouldnt they be worth so much" - to which, because they are a useless item (or close to) that do nothing to enhance the single persons game, I dont trade, so to me, they are worthless (even if there was only 1 in existence)

5-8 pretty good number. Just plug in who you know and should leave how many left. The rest that people "have" well you know ;)

Geeze I wish I would have known how rare these things are like a month ago.

I came a cross at least a half a dozen shops with 10 or more of each arm guard on the floor for sale.

People were shelling out for them like crazy.

Now that I see the rarity of them
It takes no genius to figure out they were Fakes/ hacks /Dupes what ever.

Far to late for me to turn the dirt bags in now.

Sorry i missed the boat I would have loved to nail em!!!!!