Best fighter pet?

well in general sea horses hands down but there are some uber rare serpents with like 400+ ^'s that can out dps the horses . so for most people def. sea horses since they can be farmed

well in general sea horses hands down but there are some uber rare serpents with like 400+ ^'s that can out dps the horses . so for most people def. sea horses since they can be farmed

How about the cats? Think they are a contender for the best fighter pet?

I would guess that has to do with the limitations on the quality of seahorses you can get from NM Aquanos survival, whereas certain "later" maps (NMHC Winter Wonderland campaign for example) can award pets of vastly higher quality but not of the special varieties like the sea horse. Out of curiosity I assume the same is even more true of animus pets?

Seahorses for starters. They scale super well with hero damage, and are insane on a Monk.

However, if you get a really good Dragon/Serpent/Griffon, that can out DPS the seahorses. My seahorse is at 18.2k (Maxed), and does about 550k per projectile in tavern, boosted. The ULT93 dragon I got from NMHC TD will max at 50k, and hits for over 1.2m per projectile (tested in open)

Seahorses for starters. They scale super well with hero damage, and are insane on a Monk.

However, if you get a really good Dragon/Serpent/Griffon, that can out DPS the seahorses. My seahorse is at 18.2k (Maxed), and does about 550k per projectile in tavern, boosted. The ULT93 dragon I got from NMHC TD will max at 50k, and hits for over 1.2m per projectile (tested in open)

Is it possible to get laser bot with stats like this?

Is it possible to get laser bot with stats like this?

Laser robots have their damage heavily reduced in NM.

also the rng is common in awarding dragon type of pets if you have noticed

in my experience and everyone else seem to be same

i havnt seen anyone get crazy pet that wasnt either a dragon or a serpent which is pretty much a chinese dragon so same ****

must be uber super rare to get anything other then those to i havnt seen all the other cool pets

if anyone has can i get a link to a screen or something. imagine a crazy griffon it already does splash damage lol and ye would be cool for laser bot but big nerf which is a meh. there is also the hamster which deals physical damage and pierces and has additional projectiles imagine a ulti one of those with super amount of upgrades

talking about the pets that can match a seahorse and beat it via lucky rewards only seems to be the dragon or serpent

i think there crazy tigers that has been obtained but there lame as it only a single attack , maybe it will only be good for squire or barb since there tanky heros where you will actually be in enemies face still the damage wont be as great compared to pets with additional projectiles

to bad the hamster can only pierce small enemies ogres are the only threat

hamster wasn't nerfed

cowboy monkeys are awesome they can do very high damage in single shots

laser bot was nerfed since it can pierce everything, pretty overpowered to pierce ogres with a laser bot haha

How can anyone EVER argue that the cat pet is not the best fighter pet?
Because Cats don't stack, so keeping in line with that whole 'team work' thing, you technically only need 1 per group, and that's assuming the group doesn't have good Monk. If all the dps Heroes in your group used Cat, you would be losing a ton of dps from lack of damage Pets.

Oh derp, lol. Well regardless, they don't stack with each other. So good to have one as reserve like with Monk's boost, but only need 1 for Boss fights when all the dps are grouped together.

Cats stack with monk ;)

My 20k seahorse w/ a 1.6k boost and a 200+ boost cat is doing over 2mil a projectile in NM. Multiply by 6 shot speed and 5 projectiles, and things melt very quickly in game.

Edit: Immortal-D - as long at the cat in question has the full number of heroes affected number. Sometimes I see them in game with only a 2, and then another cat is helpful.

i really dont mind when someone doesnt have a cat super high in boost as long as it decent and can boost every player im happy

Super surprised noone is talking more of monkies, they are in my opinion the best.

I've only seen a couple monkeys that bested my seahorse in dps overall, and I'm pretty sure they were hacked :)! In some cases though I do like the monkey better. I use my barb mostly as my dps toon so I'm up close and all the shots are focused on the target directly ahead. If I were using ranged I might like the monkey from a distance, instead of having projectiles go wide, but they are still going to hit something right? No doubt monkey is good, but I'm still a buggy eyes seahorse man in the end.

Thought, that ult++ monkeys are much better, than seahorses...
They can be, but b/c Monkeys will prioritize healing at close range and ~50% hp, its' dps is inconsistent. Also, even when Monkey is attacking, the shots can be blocked by players and turned into healing 'accidentally'. Monkey is great for soloing a lane (or even a whole map if you prefer), but when something requires a proper group, often best to have your Pets be pure healing or dps.

Thought, that ult++ monkeys are much better, than seahorses...

Both would be pretty overpowered. If any existed, that is.

Seahorses are by far the best bet and the easiest to hunt.

If you're lucky to get a good pet with enough ups and the stats on the rights spots then.... that pet will be better.