Sign in to follow this  
thebossawesome

Can someone help me......Monetizing my Youtube Videos?

So here I go I have been post dungeon defenders videos on my youtube channel for about 2-3 months now and most of them have been guides and "How to's" but now I have started to upload a lets play series and I CAN"T monetize those videos but I could the other ones (I can't even give a claim or anything just insta rejection).

Youtube told me this.

"Whether you can use video game content for monetization depends on the commercial use rights granted to you by licenses of video game publishers. Some video game publishers may allow you to use all video game content for commercial use and state that in their license agreements.
Videos simply showing game play for extended periods of time may not be accepted for monetization.

I dont really know what all that mean but if someone could explain it to me and help me get my dungeon defenders videos monetized again that would be awesome and if I cant youtube will take my monetization away or I will have to stop uploading dungeon defenders.

Thanks! :D

Something to do with copyright issues

I know but did trendy recently change there terms of service. Like I said I was uploading videos and they where getting monetized and now there not it is weird.

I know but did trendy recently change there terms of service. Like I said I was uploading videos and they where getting monetized and now there not it is weird.

I know somewhere on the forums it said that you were allowed to monetize DD vids unless you were showing exploits or hacking. Couldn't find that part anymore O.o