Is this a bug or hack?

So here is the story. When i was playing td pure strategy with some other players, i gave tower buff pets who didnt have buff pets. Problem is after i gave a pet to somebody, stats of pet changed and changed a lot. At first when i saw pet with different stats, i thought he/she had another pet so i wanted back my pet and he gave the pet back to me. Problem is that was my pet with only different stats. So here is my question... Is this pet's stat rerolled or was he/she using somekind of hack program?

Here is the pet

It can be but stats looked interesting and i dont want warning for using this pet, but i dont want to sell either. Because it is good :D
I am asking this to be sure.

And i asked about that and he/she said no.

Needs more details, which stats changed and what was is it at before?

And if you're referring to the range stat being 'too good', that's pretty normal.

Where do you get so cool guards?

Random reward maps like Tavern Defense, Akatiti jungle, Boss rush can award them as rewards.

that's not really a good pet the boost needs to be 40 or better to get the most out of it and range caps at 90
if your worried about it being hacked that pet seems fine to me I have gotten allot like it and better as rewards from maps
and about stat changing yes hacks can do that on the fly even if they are not host but if they go to high over like 840 in a stat it will show as 361 and work as that if they are not host

Yeah, if it were hacked,it would have to be a lot better than that one is. It's not hard to get a legit one that's better than that.