Need Karathiki Jungle NMHC Campaign Build

I've been looking for a build for Karathiki Jungle, but I can't find a good one.
Most of them are outdated, and I can't make my own build because I never have enough time to build and I die fast.

My stats are:
Initiate - 1752/3343/2335/1858
Huntress - 1602/2827/1527/1307
Summoner - 2749/4000/892/1354
Ev: 3125/1527/129/928
Countess - 523/3194/983/2676 or Adept - 241/3121/883/2442 (They use the same set)

Although you can make your own build in time, I highly suggest you just get a person to build with you. Usually the easiest way is to have them summon minions and you do the rest.

First wave just make auras and traps and then you should have enough time to swap out to EV to make beams before the second build phase. you will also need players in your game to gather the mana for you. If you have a building partner, they could build any remaining DU towers (harpoons, fireball towers, etc) if they know where they're going, but since minions go on EV beams, you can just tell them to build on the beams without them having to know your build. Minions take forever, so this will really allow you to build it all by having somone else take care of them. There are no ogre choppers till 2nd wave and any ogres only go to the top 2 crystals othwerwise, so first wave doesn't really need much other than auras/traps.

Although you can make your own build in time, I highly suggest you just get a person to build with you. Usually the easiest way is to have them summon minions and you do the rest.

First wave just make auras and traps and then you should have enough time to swap out to EV to make beams before the second build phase. you will also need players in your game to gather the mana for you. If you have a building partner, they could build any remaining DU towers (harpoons, fireball towers, etc) if they know where they're going, but since minions go on EV beams, you can just tell them to build on the beams without them having to know your build. Minions take forever, so this will really allow you to build it all by having somone else take care of them. There are no ogre choppers till 2nd wave and any ogres only go to the top 2 crystals othwerwise, so first wave doesn't really need much other than auras/traps.

Thanks for the tips, beat it with my friend.
BTW, love your guides :)