Aquanos or Misty NMHC Survival?

Hey Guys,

Having broken into NM, I'm trying to now basically get better gear either good myths or trans (I bought my current set).

The question is the best place to farm, my main builder is a squire with 900/1.2k/400/1k. I do have a summoner, monk and ev as well to help.

Now while I realize my stats are not that great, I am hoping to do with some friends. so the question is where to farm and I am being told mixed stuff from different people, some say Misty others say Aquanos is now easier and better due to sharkens in Misty and I'm hearing a lot of mixed opinions.

So just for those experienced with regards to the latest patchse, which should I be spending my time on?

Thanks

What stats do you have on your minions, auras, traps, and ev?

Aquanos is better sooner (i.e. lower waves) but even misty can hit the best armor qualities. My first ultimate armor came from misty on wave 21. But even so aquanos is better. There may be a problem getting far enough in aquanos to start seeing the trans drops if your stats and/or build isn't up to it. In which case misty is easier, or some people also recommend throne room for myth and their first trans.

I would go for Misty at those stats (assuming you have similar auras and minions).

Right so misty is actually easier? That's what I was trying to figure out, some people were telling my Misty became harder than Aquanos because of sharkens so got confused on that.

Thanks guys, I'll stick to Misty, my aura's are about the same but my Summoner isn't quit there yet... but getting it there.

^ Tbh id recommend a good DPS Hero over doing that, a Tower Boosting Monk will massively outdo a few 100 stat points at lower gear lvls, especially with a Seahorse.

What stats do you have on your minions, auras, traps, and ev?

Aquanos is better sooner (i.e. lower waves) but even misty can hit the best armor qualities. My first ultimate armor came from misty on wave 21. But even so aquanos is better. There may be a problem getting far enough in aquanos to start seeing the trans drops if your stats and/or build isn't up to it. In which case misty is easier, or some people also recommend throne room for myth and their first trans.

WAT?! Jealous, I was extremely excited to beat Misty on NM yesterday (literally killed the boss while an ogre was mid swing on my crystal) and started doing NMHC survival on Misty. I beat up to wave 21 or 22 and all I saw was junk. I was split screen with 4 players total and honestly saw no upgrades for any of my characters, and my stats on my builders are all pretty mediocre. Mostly in the low 1200's for the primary stats and 700-1000 on the secondary.

^ I got up to ~2500 stats just from misty (felt an age between DLCs :p)

Good lord. Maybe I should take the downgrades if they have 20 extra levels of upgrades I can grab. I've certainly been neglecting the armor stat on my DPS as of late, and I can definitely feel it.

Ya, don't rely on what the game tells you are upgrades. They often aren't. In the same way, there are many many pieces that are upgrades that the game doesn't tell you. This is why we need a better way of telling whether or not something is an upgrade. Realistically though, if you can get to wave 20-25 of misty you should be seeing quite a few upgrades for your stats.

Ya, don't rely on what the game tells you are upgrades. They often aren't. In the same way, there are many many pieces that are upgrades that the game doesn't tell you. This is why we need a better way of telling whether or not something is an upgrade. Realistically though, if you can get to wave 20-25 of misty you should be seeing quite a few upgrades for your stats.

Should I just be looking at every piece of armor / weapon I see on the ground?

Dont forget that each shards map has specific map weapon drops that can spawn 400+ in stats, I also had a 400 statted giraffe at the time too, so thats 1200+ just from those 2 and hero points.

I think wave 20/21 would have good chance of 4 matching items with cap in at least main stat (so 468 per piece with set bonus iirc), not saying in 1 run :p So thats 3k nps.

Ive had an Ult from there too, I think it was as early as wave 14, upped to 714 TA.

I still find much more quality items from AQ and KG, although both require slightly higher stats to start maybe, ive seen campaign done with 800-1200 stats though on both, so with Surv giving you more build time and hero positioning you might get further than you think.

Been suggested and requested many times. I wouldn't say it's fallen on deaf ears, but that it certainly hasn't gone anywhere.

This is kinda true untill you are in a full set of myth with more or less capped tower stat (1 and others high) since all you really go to loot is trans+ which show up easily on the minimap and is easy to check in your item box after the run, the using Myth stage is relatively short tbh especially if you are already at 18+ misty

WAT?! Jealous, I was extremely excited to beat Misty on NM yesterday (literally killed the boss while an ogre was mid swing on my crystal) and started doing NMHC survival on Misty. I beat up to wave 21 or 22 and all I saw was junk. I was split screen with 4 players total and honestly saw no upgrades for any of my characters, and my stats on my builders are all pretty mediocre. Mostly in the low 1200's for the primary stats and 700-1000 on the secondary.

Don't be jelly, I made a lot of runs there before that drop.