Not sure what you mean since reflects bounce back rockets now. They do occasional slide under or go over due to angle, but solid hits bounce back.

Not sure what you mean since reflects bounce back rockets now. They do occasional slide under or go over due to angle, but solid hits bounce back.

well i have the same problem the missles will go right throught the reflect wall. the maps its happens on for me is kings game, tavern defense and CD.

what drag said, i can almost always get it to happen by getting the missile to lock on to me then run through a reflect wall and the missile follows me.....

I always lose Tavern Defense Survival to rockets getting thru the reflect on the western defense.
Copter Ogres hover over the far bridge, just outside the range of the aura stack, and rain rockets down on the reflect protecting the minion wall. Eventually one or two rockets get thru and take out a minion (3500 Minion health, 2 mages in each line) and I lose the buff and game over. I had not thought of the angle of the reflect as being important, I may try messing with that.

if the wall needs to be set JUST RIGHT for it to work, that is called a bug and needs to be looked into but seeing as so few people play this game and the GM are even letting me post in the patch forums and not giving me an infraction for it (i posted in this forums about a year or so and got it) only shows that even trendy doesnt care about this game because it is dying out.

-edit there are SO MANY THINGS they could do to make this game great, i mean the list is so dang long but they just dont. tells me they dont care about the game but hey that's just me.

^ maybe your forgetting the massive amount of things that have been added/changed in this game since release which is why you have been playing at least since march last year?

I have no idea why ppl are expecting top quality support from a non-mmo/f2p model product over a year after its release, we are still getting more maps aswell as having full steam workshop so you can change whatever you please yourself!

Anyway,

Plenty of positions on KG that cause a few rockets to go under reflects.. if, and I quote, "one or two rockets get thru and take out a minion (3500 Minion health, 2 mages in each line)", then you are lying and trying to afk the game.

I run kings fine to 30 with no beams on minions @3.2k Health, you just need to place your defences better (especially reflects, mustve moved them around 30 times to get best positioning), I havent seen a missile pass through a reflect since about 6 patches ago (could be replicated every time like the 5th post).

Also,

If the wall needs to be set JUST RIGHT for it to work, maybe thats called Nightmare difficulty.

lets not get into afking or not, thats not the topic. the topic is missiles still getting by and it happens its a bug and needs to be fixed.

as far as me expecting a top of the line game im not. im expecting a not so bad game. people have suggested SO MUCH for this game to see almost none of it get put in. my fav. is letting me open the map to see how many myths/trans/supremes/ults are currently on the floor so we dont have to stare at the wall to see if there is an over lap.
but hey i guess thats just me wanting a game to be better then meh.

also kings game gotta love that just over 2 hrs of fighting not counting build time. WoW raids dont take that long (LFR it is the public version of raids) LoL is 2 games. why did i list these two games? because time is valuable it is something once it is spent you cant get it back so now the question is why play game A for 2 hours with the 80% + chance of getting nothing for your work (and im being nice we all know its over 95%) when i can LoL for 2 hours and get a guarantee of of *there money system* to buy something i want. WoW 2 hours in and i have an ok shot of getting gear, even if it isnt through raid -PvP- is an easy way to gear.

TL/DR- time is valuable and trendy gives off the impression they just DGAF about there game if they added a paying model as in skins for the builders, new builders, new maps all at a cheap price ALL with a catch to them i.e themed skins with funny bonuses builders that dont break the game (jester being able to build HOW many extra towers.... <.< >.> ) maps that give you a .5% increase chance at the highest loot.

You cant compare at all a 1 off payment game to games that rake in millions of pounds per month anything you say on the matter is mute. Did and Do are very different things.

I understand the time commitment, but again, you can design your own levels and drops if you so wish on Open, ive had 12k builders on open, was it fun? Yea for a bit, was it more fun getting my ranked chars new items? yes by far.

Your argument is more about the RNG nature than anything else, so how many hours have you played again?

Could you make a video showing patch no. of the game and the missile reflect happening?

If I was on the Trendy Dev team at this point, I would 100% be focussed on a new project after how well DD did, being able to enhance your company with a much higher delta than they imagined > Supporting a game , which has already had huge support for over a year

funny story about reflect walls and rockets: rockets aim at the feet of whatever they are shooting at, so if reflect walls are too close to defenses, your defenses will get hit because the rockets WILL be aimed below the reflect wall. also, kings game and crystalline dimension are retarded because goblin copters, unlike on most other maps, have to reduce their height to reach their targets. this results in them firing from the full range of their missiles because they spawn so much higher on these maps than others, so they fire at a really steep angle to hit defenses, which means they will 90% of the time be firing over reflect walls. this is a long standing issue with them.

funnier story: rockets dont kill people; goblin copters being killed kill people. its a stupid mechanic copied from kobolds and both should be 100% removed.

Plenty of positions on KG that cause a few rockets to go under reflects.. if, and I quote, "one or two rockets get thru and take out a minion (3500 Minion health, 2 mages in each line)", then you are lying and trying to afk the game.

I do not appreciate being called a liar. Your antagonistic tone is not at all appropriate. I was, and am, merely reporting my experience. To be honest, I have never SEEN the rockets come thru the flect, I assume it's what is happening because I am NOT afk, but running around, repairing and stuff, everything is fully upgraded by this point. The particular archer/minion wall I mentioned never has a minion get low health enough for me to even need to be there, but I am. When my back is turned, I suddenly see a minion go downf along with the buff beam. the ogres walk thru the gap and game over. This has happened anywhere from wave 15 to about 25. If by AFK you mean I have a controller alt on for gear, then yea I do. But my main is watching things as much as possible.

I am not saying anything needs to be fixed so don't get your shorts in a twist Rodrigo, I am just reporting the facts. I don't run Tavern anymore because it's so annoying to lose like that.

As far as KG goes, I have never run it, even on easy. I am visually impaired and that map, along with Sky O' Love, are too visually challenging for me.

I do not appreciate being called a liar. Your antagonistic tone is not at all appropriate. I was, and am, merely reporting my experience. To be honest, I have never SEEN the rockets come thru the flect, I assume it's what is happening because I am NOT afk, but running around, repairing and stuff, everything is fully upgraded by this point. The particular archer/minion wall I mentioned never has a minion get low health enough for me to even need to be there, but I am. When my back is turned, I suddenly see a minion go downf along with the buff beam. the ogres walk thru the gap and game over. This has happened anywhere from wave 15 to about 25. If by AFK you mean I have a controller alt on for gear, then yea I do. But my main is watching things as much as possible.

I am not saying anything needs to be fixed so don't get your shorts in a twist Rodrigo, I am just reporting the facts. I don't run Tavern anymore because it's so annoying to lose like that.

As far as KG goes, I have never run it, even on easy. I am visually impaired and that map, along with Sky O' Love, are too visually challenging for me.

i thought rockets were doing a number on my defenses too, so i started making use of reflect walls more often. what i actually found out was the issue more often than not is the djinn buffed spiders and DEWs be trolling pretty hard. they will take down minions in no time, and there is kinda nothing you can do except hope you can outheal them. dead crashing copters/kobolds just multiply the effect of the first 2 things though.

Supporting an 1 year old game is bad? o.O

I don't think people will invest money in any new game if they know that the supports ends after 1 year. You will get more users if you keep the support. More users means also more potentially buyers for a next game. :)

However, DD still needs some fixes. I prefer quality over quantity.

DD doesnt provide a consistent revenue, so dedicated continued support is hard to justify to producers.

there are a lot of things that need to be fixed with this game, indeed, but at this point you have to realize that in the world of online gaming, DD is more akin to nintendo DS games than it is PC MMO types.

there are a lot of games that dont get any support whatsoever after release date that plenty of people gladly drop their cash on everyday, so this is a pretty invalid point.

^ Thank you for understanding my point ^^

@Sandbagr

You are lying, 2 rockets do not kill a minion with over 3k in tower health fully upgraded on a buff beam, I have run MixMode with no Buff on minion walls and completed to wave 30 with ~ 3.2k THp, you are absolutely mistaken.

The only reason minions go down are:

Badly placed reflects,
Ogre pile ups (so Towers concentrate on them instead of Djinn making Gold DEW/Spiders,
General bad plavement,
or of cause, stats not high enough :p

Trying to base your reply on something you admit to have NEVER seen? and im the one being antagonistic?

Reflects work. Placement is critically important at end game just like it is for most defenses. You can power stat through placement mishaps. But even angle for bounce back is important. I love bouncing rockets into oncoming ogres. I just have to smile when ogres die from friendly fire.

Minion walls live longer if the healing mage minion isn't on the wall itself and is about a 5 du buff (shortest 5 possible) range away. See Draemn's guide.

The other thought is; maybe your buffs are too weak. You never stated your ev stats, though tbh after 1k across the board it doesn't make a lot of diff. Buy just to make sure, that is another piece of the puzzle. And the last piece is; they are sitting in a strength drain correct?