What is your favorite weapon model?

As topic states; what is your favorite weapon model and why?

For me my favorite weapon is the light saber because I am a fan of starwars. Shame they aren't useful towards end game, but even so they are still the weapon model I like best.

Can't think of a favorite, per se, but one that always really tickled me is the app staff with the owl carved into it. I always thought those were immensely awesome looking. Oh, and the monk spanners in Sky City - I've got one twice the size of my initiate! Love how they grow!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love the Dune Bug, it shoots out the same thing Ogre's do: a big green ball, and the Glaive of Unicorn is just so pretty to shoot!!

Can't think of a favorite, per se, but one that always really tickled me is the app staff with the owl carved into it. I always thought those were immensely awesome looking. Oh, and the monk spanners in Sky City - I've got one twice the size of my initiate! Love how they grow!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have an ultimate version of the owl staff that I've been saving. You can buy it off of me if you want. It's not a great weapon but I thought you might like it for the novelty factor.

As for my favorite weapons model, Van Wolfenstien is still my favorite.. brings back old memories and it just looks cool. Got an ultimate version stashed somewhere... not useful but still way cool.

The lamp post, I just like it. I wish trendy would add something like an extra slot that overshadow's your weapon's original look with an weapon of your choice. So like a classic crested eagle would look and shoot like a normal lmap post but have the same stats and Damage as the classics.

Ones that usually come to mind first have mostly been named by others, haha. Soul Focuser, Monk Punk Glaive, Genie King's Shard Staff, etc. There are some more Shards weapons that were super-cool, but I struggle to remember their names, as I haven't used them more than the one or two initial times. This, of course, being based on the thread subject that led into this one (why all except the couple newest weapon models are not viable through most of Nightmare, thanks to scaling, and it's a tragedy. One that could fairly easily be fixed, but by now looks like it never will be.)

Mine is simply the sword a good sized normal sword never hurt anyone

-no not the swords of masters the extra projectile just makes it...weird...

Hydrostaff for App.
Steam Saw for Squire.
E-Spear for Monk.
And last but not least:
Eel Zapper (The Aquanos thing) for Huntress.
:3