Akatiti boss now harder than last week?

Sorry if this has already been mentioned, but i found no patch notes.

Ran this with my brother earlier today, for the Nth time. Boss took us by surprise. Seems to have much more HP now, about 1 billion (rather than I think about 300m).

Anybody else notice this? Did I miss some patch notes?

Hmm, did you try it on nm instead of insane maybe? I'm pretty sure it hasn't changed that I've noticed and they generally post if there's a patch.

We had it down to a science on NMHC.

We've always done 4 players (2 active, 2 alts), and we've never had to use a str drain or anything. I boosted with monk he DPS'd with barb, boss fell pretty quickly.

Now we are having to use a str drain in order to survive. Boss seems to take a lot longer than usual. Last time we played it was about a week ago or so, as lately we've been doing WW.

Weird that nobody else has noticed it. Maybe we are just going crazy? lol

Edit: I'm starting to think that was a fluke. We just went through it again and the boss dropped like... a feather in a vacuum. Maybe we were missing a pet or something lol.

I've found that the the starting location versus the boss can make a big difference. You have to make sure all your heroes' seahorses are able to hit the boss with most of their projectiles right away. And hawk as fast as you can of course.

Sorry if this has already been mentioned, but i found no patch notes.

Ran this with my brother earlier today, for the Nth time. Boss took us by surprise. Seems to have much more HP now, about 1 billion (rather than I think about 300m).

Anybody else notice this? Did I miss some patch notes?
There hasn't been a patch in the last week.

I think ppl forget that if you hit the boss from behind you do significantly more damage. It could have been yall got lucky and were tagging him from behind. I always advise an STG drain for security. You never want to burn 40 minutes without a return on that time.

There hasn't been a patch in the last week.

There needs to be a patch, I am sick of looking at Christmas Trees. I fear they are waiting until closer to Valentines to release Sky 2.0. :(

I think ppl forget that if you hit the boss from behind you do significantly more damage. It could have been yall got lucky and were tagging him from behind. I always advise an STG drain for security. You never want to burn 40 minutes without a return on that time.

Is it common to use 40 minutes? I do farm it now and then and rarely ever use over 30, my record was 21.20 on a solo run with 3 bonus alts out.

Is it common to use 40 minutes? I do farm it now and then and rarely ever use over 30, my record was 21.20 on a solo run with 3 bonus alts out.

Well yeah considering if you have 1 in until the last wave it goes a lot quicker. But with other players in, the extra hundred mobs goes so much slower as there is a higher chance mobs will get stuck.

Also, your record doesn't include build time. 40 minutes is an estimate and with build time, it'll be much higher :)