Sign in to follow this  
LaurawantsaCow

Trendy Console XP Event Discussion Thread 1/21/13

Thanks trendy. there's many of us who are grateful that your continuing to support and host these events on consoles. please keep it up.

sorry to pb331979 who was in my lobby and got dc'd from the group after the match but before the xpsplosion.

Thanks trendy. there's many of us who are grateful that your continuing to support and host these events on consoles. please keep it up.

sorry to pb331979 who was in my lobby and got dc'd from the group after the match but before the xpsplosion.

He actually ended up playing in my game. His buddy was on and explained the situation to the host and he invited him. Thankfully, lol.

It was fun fer sure.. Those ogres never even made it up the stairs lol.. Also very quick.. Woulda loved to try that insane+ :)

Thanks for the fun and xp!

I'm still in time? thanks trendy

:squire: LV 78 Tower /LV 73 Dps

:huntress: LV 78 Dps / LV 71 Tower

:apprentice: LV 77 Dps / LV 72 Tower

:monk: LV 74 Tower / LV 71 Dps-Aura Change

It was the best fun i had in a long time with my favorite trendy host laura she was funny and a great host i enjoy every minute with her and my partners were great. Thank you laura for the amazing time nice seeing you agian hope theres more trendy events to come. Nice job laura

With "Raining Ogres" being my idea with help introducing it from Hitmonchan I came up with a new event idea. This idea was created after "RO" and it would be nice not to have the same events over and over again.

Name: Give Us the Antidote:

Players lose health each wave. The higher the wave the more health you lose. Once you beat the event the host will give you the antidote. If you lose, well let's say it won't be pretty.

Back to the current event. The event was fun and my team owned it. I got my invite before 3:30 when I said 4:00 and after though. At least I got in.

Unfortunately, I missed out on this due to the ban. Any chance of a replay?

PSN: PUERTOVELLI-7

Thanks again Laura.

Thanks Hitmonchan for getting Lauren and I in after our Internet was down. We appreciate the XP bonus. See you next month!

-NiteBandit2
my internet went down a couple hours after the event and it was soooooooooo much fun