Sign in to follow this  
GhostofLight

Taking a bit of a break from DD

Hey there Defenders!
Just wanted to let you know that I will be taking a bit of a break from DD for the next 3 months or so. My house is being redone, and it's very chaotic. I will still be fairly active on the forums, but will probably only be posting 20 posts a day instead of 50 :P. I am definitely not quitting, and will still be on every so often, but probably just to do trades, or set up a survival. Since you now know I am not quitting for good, don't ask me for the super duper secret Armguard of Earth I have. Cause I still want it :D I'll still probably hang out in chat do the events, but I don't have much time to do anything else DD related. Now to sit back and watch you guys make my thread explode with love and "I will miss you even though you aren't really dissapearing"s. Or this thread will just explode with a bunch of memes. Probably the latter.

Yes. That will never change. I want to be Batman though. Because I'm obviously the smarter one :D
Funny thing is I solved it :P

Funny thing is I helped you. And I've solved more puzzles than you. Probably

Funny thing is your avatar is freaking a [[3740,hashtags]] FRODO

...Or this thread will just explode with a bunch of memes. Probably the latter.

Challenge accepted.

Btw; i hope the remodel goes quickly for you.

Btw; i hope the remodel goes quickly for you.

Supposed to take 3 months :/ But we're doing teh front of our house and the back, so the back should only take a month or so. Not really worried about it except for the fact that it's cold :(