A question from newbie

Hi i bought the game from amazon at last sale(yes i missed humble bundle :( ) so i dont have any dlc. That is why i always join other peoples game. Problem is hosts who kicks at the last wave. I join three games with that kinda hosts and it becomes really really annoying(no i wasnt afk at any of them). I m thinking quitting the game and worst part is i really liked game.
So here is my question:
Are there many of them or is it my luck?

PS: I dont have credit card, and i dont think i can find for a month so i cant buy dlcs for a month. and english isnt my main language, sorry for my mistakes

Are there many of what? Personally I've never ran into the problem of hosts kicking at last wave, it's usually right away or not at all (unless you **** around or go AFK or something~~)

As i said i wasnt afk any of them. I dont like being afk at a game. Because game becomes a farming thingy and it kills the game in my opinion

As i said i wasnt afk any of them. I dont like being afk at a game. Because game becomes a farming thingy and it kills the game in my opinion

Agreed. I think you just had a few bad hosts. That's bound to happen in any game that relies on player hosts. Let me know if it continues to happen.

You can find people to play with here on the forums. There are plenty of people here that would be happy to run the things you need with you. It's the best way to group up- don't join random games, find a group here!

I have got kicked once at the last round. It was when I built the defences and upped a lot on kings game. Host kicked some other player too from the game. When I checked server browser, there were 2 slots open.

You could avoid playing kings game, sky city campaigns and tavern defence survivals. Those have too good rewards. You could kick people out at the last wave and get rewards for yourself. If you want those rewards then maybe use grouping section. There should be lower stat builders that need help with 1st wave or last ones.

[QUOTE]Agreed. I think you just had a few bad hosts. That's bound to happen in any game that relies on player hosts. Let me know if it continues to happen. [/QUOTE]

Kicks are quite regular on new players. I started 2 months ago and have noticed this. Just try need to be careful when picking hosts. It would be nice to collect statistics of new players being kicked out of games.

Yup people like to kick on survival of like kings/tavern/sky because they just want help upping. Then they kick you and they got instant 3-star towers in 2 rounds instead of 6

I dont host often, but it always bemuses me when a lvl 80smth in random godlies doesnt expect such a thing, maybe you are joining games that are too high a lvl for your gear and it took till the last wave for the host to notice, maybe you didnt talk or say hi when you joined (I Try to avoid any group that doesnt communicate and expect kicks).

There is a lot of etiquette in grouping and joining games, or well there should be :p

I have lvl 89 Huntress, and it isnt have the best gear but it isnt bad (myth or trans at least). And i almost everytime ask about is it okay to be play with my char or i need to swap to another one. But maybe i forgot at that games. Hmm it is possible. Good point and thanks for the help

-----------------------

Yup people like to kick on survival of like kings/tavern/sky because they just want help upping. Then they kick you and they got instant 3-star towers in 2 rounds instead of 6

Can you elaborate? I didn't understand. Did i forgot to upgrade at your games? And kicking at last wave doesnt help about upgrades?

i get that a lot too. i'm probably in the top 10% of experienced and geared players and i'll run with a badass genie and either lv100 adept/instant upgrade or lv 96 jester both with excellent dps/resists. as far as i can tell, there's no reason for me to be kicked on my side. and i hate the lack of communication. tell me what your issue is before you kick me. so unfortunately i have to avoid random games. i mostly stick to private and solo or invite the occasional friend. 2 achievements left until ultimate defender i can't seem to solo yet so i'll probably hit up the grouping thread when i'm ready.

Im often hosting games with new or almost new players. I like to help them reach nightmare level. But sometime i need to kick some for many possible reasons. I not telling that you are doing this at all, just saying why i sometime kick poeple.

1- Poeple that keep beging for stuff- i like to give free stuff i dont need, but i hate getting asked for it XD

2- Poeple that sit on core and just do nothing- I like when they are asking questions about dd, or just talking about anything lol. Afking a gameor almost sounds like leeching to me (unless you know the guy)

3-Poeple that keep taking anything on floor even after you told him not to- Im telling them to loot anything they need for use cause others useless stuff will sell for mana and share to everybody in the game each waves.

4-Some1 is being a jerk and talking with bad words in chat- I hate those

5-Poeple that doesnt set push to talk and we keep hearing anooying loud noise- Makes my hears bleed lol

6-Needing a place for a friend- Sorry guys but i must kick some1(usually the one that participate the less)
But i wont kick some1 after at second wave or more and even less before the reward wave, that is just no nice haha

I think its all for the moment hehe. My advice is to try to find 1 or 2 person to play with. You would enjoy DD even more since you will have a team of builders way faster and you can build harder stage togheter!

Im often hosting games with new or almost new players. I like to help them reach nightmare level. But sometime i need to kick some for many possible reasons. I not telling that you are doing this at all, just saying why i sometime kick poeple.

1- Poeple that keep beging for stuff- i like to give free stuff i dont need, but i hate getting asked for it XD

2- Poeple that sit on core and just do nothing- I like when they are asking questions about dd, or just talking about anything lol. Afking a gameor almost sounds like leeching to me (unless you know the guy)

3-Poeple that keep taking anything on floor even after you told him not to- Im telling them to loot anything they need for use cause others useless stuff will sell for mana and share to everybody in the game each waves.

4-Some1 is being a jerk and talking with bad words in chat- I hate those

5-Poeple that doesnt set push to talk and we keep hearing anooying loud noise- Makes my hears bleed lol

6-Needing a place for a friend- Sorry guys but i must kick some1(usually the one that participate the less)
But i wont kick some1 after at second wave or more and even less before the reward wave, that is just no nice haha

I think its all for the moment hehe. My advice is to try to find 1 or 2 person to play with. You would enjoy DD even more since you will have a team of builders way faster and you can build harder stage togheter!

That is a great round up, most times people kick to create space for someone they know or there is loot stealing. If your new ask about getting loot and if they say yes only take what you need 12 swords in a rounds is not the right way to do it, and the quickest way to get kicked out of a game.

Once you play with people and they do have more trust in you they won't mind, so work up to that. Otherwise you will be lucky to get a warning just a boot.

Generically, if you do need any help in game, I should be able to offer mine, as long as they are within reasonable means.