Is there a way to tell if a kobold is hacked?

I can provide screen shots if needed. They are 600 in 3 tower stats. 4th tower nonexistent. Have a 600 in another stat and then about 50-300 in random others. any feed back is appreciated.

the one you have is quite bad, i dont think anyone would hack a kobold to be worth 400k mana, but to answer the question, yes it is ways to check if a kobold is hacked, but its lots of work to do it. And just so its said, their mana worth isnt the only way to check it actually.

its pretty pointless checking pkobs tbh, providing they dont have speed it erally doesnt matter :E.

nearly all pkobs by now are hacked @@

its pretty pointless checking pkobs tbh, providing they dont have speed it erally doesnt matter :E.

nearly all pkobs by now are hacked @@

Which is why you should only trust the ones you farmed yourself. I have 3. I have over 8 that are close. I have lost count of how many that were not even close.

it also depends on what you call perfect some say the 4 tower stats at 600 is perfect others say all 8 stats have to be 600

Most people equate a pkobold as having all 600 tower stats, though some do still refer to those as "perfect tower" kobolds, just like we did with rocks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most people equate a pkobold as having all 600 tower stats, though some do still refer to those as "perfect tower" kobolds, just like we did with rocks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is it still perfect if it has excess upgrades? It will never be namable.

Is it still perfect if it has excess upgrades? It will never be namable.

Totally perfect with all stats 600, and fully upped meaning to say the number of upgrades equate to the 'imperfectness' of the kobold at lvl1. Wow truly indeed, thats a perfect kobold .... I doubt anyone can farm that.

That's why i SS everytime an sup or ult item dropped during waves in game. At the very least I can prove to ppl that 'hey i got this here, you see'... But not everything I own are self farmed so well...

how dose that prove anything you could have just dropped it there and taken a ss

Helps if you have another armor piece on. And there is really no way to prove it. And please spell right :P