NMHC Help? [Request]

Where should I be with my stats? Sorry if this is in the wrong section as its one of my first times posting on the forums. My stats are in my signature. Thanks in advance.

You can probably build mysty NM surv. if you up your summoner a bit. I'd start there and then progress up. you can find decent myth to better gear and trans.

Squire: looks fine for most maps (slowly invest in damge/rate/health)
Monk: less range and more health/rate i think the soft cap is at about 1800 for range
trapper: for a minimum probably want around 1.5k stats on it
EV: guessing that is a waller? I personally have an ev for buffs and quick walls and then a dedicated wall ev if needed (i'd up the health and damage though)
Summoner: need to up all of it. It might work on mysty with lots of attention. but you want to shoot for atleat 2k damge/health if you use them for minion walls. Then range and rate next.

Hope that helped.

Alright, I'll try that in a miniute.. I have a friend who normally builds summoner minions. And yes its a waller EV. I'm making a buff beam EV right now. Thanks for the info.

Okay just tried Misty NMHCMM Survival and made it to wave 21 then the north crystal got destroyed but an archer that climbed the rocks somehow.. Found 2 trans the entire run which was a somewhat decent Trapper weapon and a decent App dps weapon.

I was on my summoner but my friend however wasn't as she was trying to get some gear for her adept.