Sign in to follow this  
flaming_cows

A humble return~

Hi guys, I doubt many of you know me, but I've recently gotten back into DD again after hosting events and working rather closely with many people on the forum. I'm just here to say hi, ask how everyone's been doing, and to ask for a "mentor" in the ways of the new DD I.e. where to farm gear, weapons, exp, and just the best towers and characters. Just post under here if anyone wants to play sometime!

~Josh

What platform do you play on?
I will teach you the ways

I'm confused about pc. As I left right after trans was released. I'm still up to date on Ps3. :D And thanks, what time zone are you?

East Coast here, I can give ya a fast break down. The RNG is bent, the best way to improve is to buy others efforts. LOL, King's game is the best to farm armor. Weapon wise it will depend on what character you like to use. Add me on steam, I can talk with ya sometime. I am on off and on during daytime hours too.

Well im central time everyone! ^_^ Ive been fooling around a bit and yes mooching is by far the easiest to do. If anyone would like to meet up we could just add on steam!