Where to farm for specific gear?

I'm able to get through Akatiti NM campain to it's boss wave, but I don't have the DPS to just sweep him.

I've been farming Kings game for a good weapon(I bring up 3 alts to get one of all 4 weapons). and have every class in the high 80s.

I have a seahorse that has 14924dmg. and I'm looking for a good DPS weapon for either a squire, barb, or monk.

and when I do finish akatiti, should I be running akatiti campain? or survival for better loot?

I'll be happy to provide any information should you guys need it to determine what I should do.

Kings is the best spot for armor (switch to summoner for all armor drops)

As for akatiti, when I solo it I bring in one alt (my monk) and place both my barb and monk by boss. When the boss wave starts, I hit the boost button on my controller and dps him with barb :)
But stick to either kings or aqua for survival

When the boss wave starts, I hit the boost button on my controller and dps him with barb :)
But stick to either kings or aqua for survival
How long does your Monk survive like this?

Soloing the 2 man version of this can be easier than doing it solo. Personally I like to bring out 4 characters for akatiti boss wave so I have a barb with cat and 3 monks with seahorse. The most likely easiest way to do it is to simply bring out a monk with seahorse, use boost on it and then use your barb with cat as dps. Should help you get more than double your old dps while boss don't have all too much more hp.

The most likely easiest way to do it is to simply bring out a monk with seahorse, use boost on it and then use your barb with cat as dps. Should help you get more than double your old dps while boss don't have all too much more hp.
Yep that's how I do it. I also bring my summoner and put him on phaseshift for more loot and minion builder boost.

Farm Kings survival for armor and check out commish's aquanos build for farming seahorses.

How long does your Monk survive like this?

Well because the monk is boosting my barb, I can defeat the boss in less than 10 seconds. My monk takes nearly no damage if I place inside the same str drain