Fructis Builds: Kings Cmpgn/SV (No Extra DUS), EV/Hunt/Monk/Sum

well, i'll try for surv, and give u my feedback, do you bring afkchars during yours runs?

no, always solo, but if i bring any in, i upgrade minions 2 levels each just to be sure, and same applies for 3 and 4 players.

Two questions:
1. Will this build last through all of survival?
2. Could we upgrade the minions more/ add more defenses to make up for not having high stats?

Can we see your stats???

WilL post them when i got time, but auras at 6,5k, EV/Sum at 7k+, traps at 5,5k
Two questions:
1. Will this build last through all of survival?
2. Could we upgrade the minions more/ add more defenses to make up for not having high stats?

1 - Yes
2 - if you don.t have enought DPs its highly recommend to up minions, and you can add towers for extra dps but thats your decision, it wilL all depend where you put them, Prox traps are fine

[QUOTE=Fructis;780981
2 - if you don.t have enought DPs its highly recommend to up minions, and you can add towers for extra dps but thats your decision, it wilL all depend where you put them, Prox traps are fine[/QUOTE]
So if my stats are about 3k each, will the build last if i just upgrade everything to 3 stars?

So if my stats are about 3k each, will the build last if i just upgrade everything to 3 stars?

i think so, but you would hit flash heal every 700 mobs or something, you got try, its the best thing to do.

1st do with all 3 stars, if you manage, then do it all with 1 star. and so on

I highly doubt it. This build, IMO, requires 5k+ stats.

Awesome guide! I made it through wave 30 and dropped a sup, 2 ults, and 1 ult+! I added an inferno trap under each gas trap and then filled the rest of the dus up with reflect beams and then upgraded everything to 3 stars. I used flash heal every now and then whenever anything lost any health.

I got them throughout the whole game, not just wave 30 if that's what you were talking about. :)

I got them throughout the whole game, not just wave 30 if that's what you were talking about. :)

that i understood, but, are you talking about armors? If so, grab a lottery ticket asap!
i usually get 1 Ult every 2 runs. in almost 20 runs, only got a ult+ which wasn.t great.

edit: Mind sharing your stats so others can see if it works for them.

that i understood, but, are you talking about armors? If so, grab a lottery ticket asap!
i usually get 1 Ult every 2 runs. in almost 20 runs, only got a ult+ which wasn.t great.

edit: Mind sharing your stats so others can see if it works for them.

Yep, I'm talking about armor. The ult+ wasn't too good for me either, but the ults and supreme were great for towers. :)
I also dropped a few supreme and trans weapons but they weren't any good.
These are my stats:
Ev: 1032/3390/1162/1601
Huntress: 1217/2621/1457/857
Summoner: 2499/3527/1683/2590
Monk: 1722/3274/1335/2234

I can confim it's working. Just finished my first survival on this map using this build. Well, this build with additions.

Since my stats are around the same as gorom's I've added some stuff: infernos and eth spike traps on top of gas ones and also replaced one archer on three of four walls with a mage this gave me much more time between repairs and made the game overall less intense. Anyway, it worked like a charm, so thanks for the idea to skip towers alltogether. One of the easiest runs I've had.

UPD: Got like a dozen of rather nice trans armor pieces and a troll ultimate one: pretty damn nice DPS gloves without one of the resists =/ And an absolutely awful Giraffe but that's exactly what you'd expect as a wave 30 reward in Dungeon Defenders... :D

I have been using a similar build (added some harpoons south of the crystals) when my stats were lower and noticed that you can heal all auras with one flash heal when you stand in front of where the forge is.