The annoying things of dungeon defenders

Boss Rush. Here I am thinking "Oh a boss rush in this game! Seems like a good time" when all I get is 1000 mobs in my face making it incredibly frustrating when I'm only playing on hard yet the dark assassins can 4 hit me. It's ESPECIALLY annoying against the Ancient Dragon, the dragon finally getting into the ballista area and I pause there for one second and I get swarmed. I've kept my composure in every game I've played, even one of the most popular PC games right now with one of the worst communities ever (LoL), yet I could not keep calm about that. If only they could make the bosses a tiny bit harder and make less mobs, or maybe make a cap of like 25 mobs at a time or something equally difficult but less frustrating.

Memtest is a diagnostic tool that scans through each sector of your physical memory and determines if any of it has gone bad. RAM is built up of individual bins that each store small amounts of data and if one of those bins isn't working correctly and the game happens to try and write data to it, it could crash.

http://www.memtest.org/

This is a site that lets you download a bootable .iso that you can in turn burn to a cd. You can boot directly from this cd into the memtest program and it'll run on a loop for as long as you let it. It becomes apparent pretty quickly if you have a bad stick of memory because errors will be thrown left and right.

Depending on how new your computer is or what brand of RAM you have in it, a bad stick may still have a warranty associated with it that will replace it for you. Many of the better known brands come with a lifetime warranty.

This may not be your issue but it's definitely a free (and relatively easy) check you can perform to rule at least one thing out of the equation. If RAM isn't the issue, the next place I would look is whether any parts of your system are overheating when under high load.
In case he doesn't feel comfortable using third party tools, windows does include a memory diagnostic tool. It's not as sophisticated as memtest but it can still identify obvious memory errors/damage.

- DC's.
- Getting killed when you swap character just as the wave starts.
- Laggy games that make you see neither mobs nor mana crystals.
- Seeing blatant hackers with a staff that one-shots even wave 25 ogres and Trendy seeming like they're doing nothing.
- Noobs that just pick up every piece of gear after wave.
- People that AFK instead of repair/upgrade during my survival run that I built.
- Reflectors only working half the time and actually reflect projectiles.
- Falling off holes.
- People AFK'ing near the forge when you're trying to change characters.
- Having to exit to main menu to switch AFK shops.
- Insane being a pointless difficulty level.

Opening up the map menu from the crystal in my tavern to find out the interface comes completely inactive, making me have to cross the game off - which sometimes leads to rollbacks

1. People that make custom games only to kick all those that join without notice. Why not make private games.
2. People that say dont loot just upgrade/rep. Why? some of us are dirt poor. Loot/sell and Loot again doesnt slow down the game any if your fast.
3. Disconnects are annoying as Heck!

Buffed warriors are annoying, they are 4x stronger
Disconnects also are. And noticed, that there are disconnects, when steam shows discounts or something like this on update window...
And why can't I jump back, while looking on the map?

Boss Rush Dragon -- you can't see him in the minimap until it is too late (why can't you always see him) so you have to go into first person view where you can't see the red spawn points of monsters so you get stuck and die.

Since I play in 3rd person view, maps with overhead foliage. Why not add transparency or ability to remove overhead foliage? I run into blind spots and can't put towers there safely/easily.

when 14 djinn spawn all at once and all buff spiders and DEWs so you get swarmed by enemies attacking your defenses for 30k damage a swing.

Last wave kickers. You fight, upgrade and repair for whole game and at last wave... Sometimes worse for builders i saw a lot games host kicks the builder after he builds his defences