Apprentice evil hero crashing cd

Hi i dont konw where to post this but it seems to be a on going problem when running cd that the evil mage hero seems to crash the game when running crystaline dimension. is this problem fixable?

I have NOT encountered it but it IS a WELL known Problem.
As for a fix I hope so!

yeah i have tried 3 differnet hosts and we all encounter the same problem when using the jester. i hope that trendy notice this adn try to replicate the problem as it is a problem and unable to run cd anymore with these hosts!

Idk, there must be something about one of your mate's machines causing it, because I've met many evil apps, and I'm always on Jester, but I don't encounter this.

Idk, there must be something about one of your mate's machines causing it, because I've met many evil apps, and I'm always on Jester, but I don't encounter this.

They use mana bomb and WHABAM! Insta crash. Not anyones PC's fault, just the game.

It doesn't happen for every player, but for those for whom it does, it happens consistently.

it does happen and at the same time too. its a silly bug that needs to get fixed. so that these people can keep playing.

also avoid using ev that brings app evil hero

this needs to be fixed i have no intention of touching CD again until it is fixed