Hello DD.

Today i was in a shop. He was selling mk2 for 50bil. I said to him that he must put mk2 in the tird trade window and he agreed. First i gave 12bil twice and on the tird trade i putted 12bil more mana and then i said to him, that he must put mk2 in, and he said in the next trade, but i didnt wont to confirm the tird trade, so i got kicked. I have pictures of the situation, but i dont know how to upload them.

Can anyone help me?

Thanks.

wait i dont understand why did u kick yourself?

and no

Think he meant.. "He kicked me"

can he not get a bann or something? there must be something DD can do to guys like these.

No nothing can happen.. You just have to trade at your own risk basicly.. Knowing you can get scammed or not..

I really wish you could.. use SteamREP for these purposes.. but would be harder to prove.. unless your video recording constantly..

Happened to me once, reported the case to Steam support, dunno if they can/will do something with the player...

there must be a rule for scammer. If we can proof that he scammed us, then why not ban them for 1 month or 2.

Well I know for Steam Trades such as TF2 since that has its own Steam Based inventory. If Dungeon Defenders had one you probably could. But since they don't players cant get trade prohibition. As far as I know at least

i have a rule tht i dont do a trade trsutfully with people unless they have at least 1000h into the game.

ifthey dont have it i want the item on the frist trade then i give them the rest, so far i have never been scammed and it feels like th eplayers that play this for 1000+h is more serious and honest about their gaming.

Dungeon Defender should make trade windows a bit easier, instead of only putting 12bil each time, they should do, so we can put 100bil in one trade window, this will stop a lot of scamming.

You can use the Report a Player function for these sorts of issues.

Also, I highly recommend you do not trade items for more mana than you can fit in the trade window unless you're dealing with a highly reputable person whom comes at the recommendation of other people you know, or is directly a friend of yours in real life.

You can use the Report a Player form to report in-game misconduct not limited to hacking or real money trading, or you can message one of the people listed in the Rules thread.

However, there is not a whole lot they can do because scamming is not a bannable offense; at most they can ask him to right the situation. Your chance of success is better if the person in question is a forum regular, however even that won't give you a 100% guarantee. There are known scammers among forum regulars too who refuse to mend their ways as the rules don't explicitly require them to.

Your best bet is to simply inform others, though not through these forums as it's forbidden here to call out players by their SID/nick. Next time you trade with someone, let them know who you got scammed by and if you can get a few respected members of the community to believe you, there is a chance the word will spread.

I will try to inform as many players as possible in the game and i will also try to take a look in the report a player.
hope these things stops.
Thanks for the answers once again :)